• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OT Suggestion - Fan/Hobbyist Art Challenge

Meifu

I'm curious to see if there are any fellow gaffers who are interested in doing an Weekly Art thread to help work on your art skills but more to come up with a challenge each week which would have a winner to vote on.

The way it would work is we would decide a character from a game or a concept like new Over watch or Apex hero something like that. But for someone like myself I know I'm pretty average so maybe theres others like me who would want to do a twist on a certain character or, an established image.

We would decide on a weekly idea and then each week we'd vote on submissions for who was the best. Winners for each week could be featured in the new weekly OT as a type of hall of fame type thing.

Anyone think they'd participate in that kind of thing? The idea is for something casual on these boards, there are plenty of art challenge forums but this could be GAF run and feed into conversations here.

Top Bottom