• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comments of the week?

Markio128

I used to frequent a gaming site called C&VG (Computer and Video Games) and they used to have a comment of the week section. I wondered if fellow Gaffers would be interested in such a thing? I know a lot of you guys have had me in tears at times with some of the comments, and I just think it would be a cool social thing.

I was thinking that there could be multiple winners each week, calculated simply by the amount of specific reactions a post received - as in the comment with the most laughs, most triggered, most hearted, etc.,

Then the winners could be announced at the end of each week.

The prize? NeoGaf kudos.

I’m not sure how it would work, but I know the site keeps a tally of certain stats, so maybe somebody behind the scenes could sort something out?

SJRB

Gold Member
"NeoGaf kudos", lol. lmao even. Know your worth, buddy.

The only payment I accept for my quality content is

red-dead-redemption-arthur-morgan.gif

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Perhaps doing it monthly could be more manageable. Or yearly, maybe? Having a thread where we discuss the highlights of what happened throughout the year could be enjoyable. There were quite a few entertaining "live" performances last year, remembering them could be delightful:messenger_grinning: I would prefer to read a summary of the event and interesting comments about it rather than reading a single comment.

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Gamepass dictates what you play, it is not a good value because folks are subbing to gamepass AND buying games. If you wanted a rental service, gamefly is a better option. You can pick whatever game you want.
This one. Would rather wait 3 days for a game to be posted than press "download" 🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom