• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PES6 X360 Screens

Ryck

monkeymagic said:
Until Konami (and not the XDF) say otherwise - these are X360 screens.

even this one

1150122404.jpg

Because that one is also listed as an Xbox360 screenshot according to the links you provided...

Your an idiot..

AGAIN since you obviously didn't hear me the first time...

USE COMMON SENSE

Let's just say that even if those pics you posted we're an early build of the 360 version It's obvious by the Videos and Screens from the game convention that it no longer looks that way...they added actual lighting and added way nicer looking grass... and yet you still posted them... KNOWING that it no longer looks like that...

Just admit your trolling already... ( as if it isn't already obvious to everyone)

snatches

Gherkin said:
My favorite thing about this thread is Monkeymagic posted the fake screens with the sole purpose of trolling them.

I agree with the pickle. This is my favorite part of this tremendous thread. The footage on gametrailers looks great. and nothing like those screens at all. couldn't possibly be confused with the same game.

Ryck said:
It's obvious by the Videos and Screens from the game convention that it no longer looks that way...

You must have missed a few posts in your frenzy so here they are again for your benefit:

RiotPelaaja said:
I didnt expect the Xbox 360 version to look brilliant, but having said that, it looked disappointing at GC06. It was the first thing I went to see and play and when I got there some Microsoft 1st party people like Mark Mazlovics where there too and saying "is that it?", it was disappointing.

Jim said:
The screens he posted are absolutely, 100%, officially Xbox 360 shots. Konami themselves released them as the "first Xbox 360 screens". How hard is that to believe?

Comparing buffer dumps to screen captures of a video of the game being played on a TV is where your problem lies. It always sexes up the game's visuals somewhat.

jett

D-Member
Ryck said:
even this one

1150122404.jpg

Because that one is also listed as an Xbox360 screenshot according to the links you provided...

Your an idiot..

AGAIN since you obviously didn't hear me the first time...

USE COMMON SENSE

Let's just say that even if those pics you posted we're an early build of the 360 version It's obvious by the Videos and Screens from the game convention that it no longer looks that way...they added actual lighting and added way nicer looking grass... and yet you still posted them... KNOWING that it no longer looks like that...

Just admit your trolling already... ( as if it isn't already obvious to everyone)

B00003CXHG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056662441_.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Can someone please call Microsoft and ask them to give back monkeymagic's red stapler to him before he burns down neoGAF?

bdoughty

Banned
Let's also be honest here. 95% of time you are playing a soccer game you tend to be so far from the action that the graphics are not going play a major part in the game, outisde of cutscenes.

Gameplay
Player Animations
Solid Framerate
Deep tactical features

These are the things that make WE/PES great.

Same old crappy ML is what keeps holding it back. Will take all that over manager mode, questionable gameplay, crap framerate (Xbox) and licenses galore.

Option File Makers + Action Replay takes care of my needs regarding the lack of licenses.

Ryck

monkeymagic said:
You must have missed a few posts in your frenzy so here they are again for your benefit:
And how does that change the fact that the pics you posted are not representing the actual product? Those pics look much worse than how the game actually looks. You know this and you posted them to troll them. Sure the game is disapointing graphically Im not dusputing that ( pes always has been). I think your missing the point.

One more time....

USE COMMON SENSE

and stop being such a troll..

Wow. The fact that MS accepts crap ports like this a year after launch is pretty damn stupid and reeks of desperation, IMO. The first thing that's going to happen is the inevitable comparison with the PS3 version once the "exclusivity" ends. Then we'll see the inevitable Sbot comparison threads trumpeting PS3's phantom horsepower advantage.

I'm looking at you, GAF.

Ryck

TobitheCat said:
Wow. The fact that MS accepts crap ports like this a year after launch is pretty damn stupid and reeks of desperation, IMO. The first thing that's going to happen is the inevitable comparison with the PS3 version once the "exclusivity" ends. Then we'll see the inevitable Sbot comparison threads trumpeting PS3's phantom horsepower advantage.

I'm looking at you, GAF.
Well I wish that were the case but more than likely knowing Konami it will look the same on Ps3. We'll have to wait till they stop making Ps2 versions to get a true next gen game.

Same thing happened when they made the jump from Ps1 to Ps2.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised

guys, Monkey is right - we need to pack up the defences...

An X360 game is only as good as it's worst screen shots. FACT.
And seeing as we have had the worse screenshots already, that's how the game looks.

Top Bottom