• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New small Toyota hyrbid . . . 'inspired by 8-bit videogames'

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Grayman said:
seems that concept cars like this always look very different from any production car that comes out of it.
Right. They almost always start with an interesting design, then tone it down until it looks like every other car.

DeuceMojo said:
"It's like punk, but it's a car."

That one worked out real well. WTG marketing geniuses.
Sobriquet said:
Oh man, I thought I was the only one who remembered that.

Was that Jeremy Davies' first role?
Hah, yeah it was, but I never made the connection between Jeremy Davies, the mumbling, fumbling actor and Jeremy Davies, the "It's like punk, but it's a car!" guy until very recently. :lol

2zqr1ps.jpg

"I'm SWEATY!!
Were you creeped out by the 'Daniel Farraday' version of Jeremy Davies on Lost? Dude was SWEATY as a MOFO, had like the greasiest hair ever featured on network TV, and was the same "please, let me make you feel as uncomfortable as possible with my stuttering, needy way of talking." Don't get me wrong, the guy is funny and everything, but that character made ME want to go take a shower or three.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
radioheadrule83 said:
bunch of interior shots

count see this from my phone last night, but damn, it looks like it combines with other cars to make a super robot or something.....

kairu

I like it.

I've had office chairs made out of that mesh and its really comfortable and breathable.

I don't like the position of the headlights, though.

MrPliskin

Banned
This was inspired by 8-big video games, or Total Recall?

Edit: Wait...the seats are connected? Epic fail. Please tell me this is fake.

Sobriquet

DeuceMojo said:
Were you creeped out by the 'Daniel Farraday' version of Jeremy Davies on Lost? Dude was SWEATY as a MOFO, had like the greasiest hair ever featured on network TV, and was the same "please, let me make you feel as uncomfortable as possible with my stuttering, needy way of talking." Don't get me wrong, the guy is funny and everything, but that character made ME want to go take a shower or three.
He's actually like that in real life. :/

I worked with him on the Solaris remake.

Top Bottom