• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Street Fighter IV Location Test Reveals... (New/Old Chars + MORE) !

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
New Street Fighter IV Arcade Location test is going on in JAPAN NOW!!!!

Recently unveiled character El Fuerte is now playable and plays much like R. Mika from the Zero/Alpha series...

New unveiled character Rufus. Reminiscent of Mr. Heart from Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star)...

Also with this newest location test, the FOUR KINGS have returned!

Vega, Balrog, M. Bison and Sagat are all playable!

Rejoice!

More info news/soon.

Thank the down right fierce gods for the info...

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Holy shit can't wait till I see Bison, I bet anything he is going to be eating Steroids for Breakfast!

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
HomerSimpson-Man said:
Ironic considering how beefy everyone is in SF4 anyway with the design style they are doing.

Well if he is the boss of this game and he is like he was in the original he is going to rape players left and right.

bg_heart.gif

Rufus looks like that?

Oh boy, I can hear the wailing of the Street Fighter fans already.

Also: :lol Wow.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
please bring Sakura and Karen!

I guess the closes I'm going to get fro mthe Alpha/Zero series is the new character who plays like R.Mika :(

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
R. Mika reborn!

Rufus eh? Well, all that's left is Akuma and that's our line up. I knew they wouldn't kill of Bison. =P

Thanks for the head's up MarkMan.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
The new IC card system features in place now are the ability to buy different colors for your char's outfits (2 each as of now) and also earn stamps from different arcades that you play at.

Dali

M. Bison playable, yay. He better not be the final boss. If so, disappoint-a-ton. Hopefully it's not Akuma either. I'm anxious to see what Vega looks like.

For the Johnny come lately's here are some poor quality vids of Balrog (the boxer) and Sagat from the first loc test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isazR_0Mi3M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokhERmUxk0

MarkMan said:
The new IC card system features in place now are the ability to buy different colors for your char's outfits (2 each as of now) and also earn stamps from different arcades that you play at.
Wow color swap. What is this the 90's Capcom?

Teknoman

The hell? Zombie Bison confirmed then? Either that or some kinda...Shin Bison. In death he realized his true powers...or something like that I bet.

Hunahan

Banned
Nice! Bring on the videos!

MarkMan said:

C'moooooon alt costumes!

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Teknoman said:
The hell? Zombie Bison confirmed then? Either that or some kinda...Shin Bison. In death he realized his true powers...or something like that I bet.

Clone body most likely. I doubt it would be the real Bison (If the character returns) since his soul was totally destroyed by Akuma in SF2.

BitchTits

So they've only added one more female fighter so far. In the beginning, they made it sound like there was gonna be quite a few added.

Edit: I read somewhere else, Rufus might be female?

Vega (M.Bison) coming back was a dead cert. They're going for SF2 3D, so I'd expect him to be the final boss, or at least boss before the final boss.

Router said:
Clone body most likely. I doubt it would be the real Bison (If the character returns) since his soul was totally destroyed by Akuma in SF2.

How do you mean?

Was this in the videogame storyline, or the movie, or what?

Tr4nce

That Rufus looks like the freak so many people were asking for. He reminds me very lightly of Hugo. Looks like a cool character. I want to see Bison and Vega, I'm glad their making their return. I've already seen Balrog and Sagat in action, they look great too if you ask me.

BitchTits

Also, there is rumors flying about, saying that a new character named "Rufus" is in the game. Although the person from 2ch (source of the rumor) says "Rufus" is a Chinese-African who is female, nothing has been confirmed about what the character looks like. However, checking the keitai site, I did see the name "Rufus" in katakana for the character rankings.
From MM Cafe.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Awesome news MarkMan - thanks!

I need to get the dirt on Balrog (the boxer) if he's still as nasty in Super Turbo...

Ryu, Balrog and Guile in the game bring a smile on my face - I haven't seen too much of what the new characters can do, but the classics are already good enough for me...

Can't wait to see what Bison and Vega look like in the new style...

Yoboman

Gold Member
This thread is pretty lame so far, where's the media?

So that makes 16 characters so far? Hopefully there are about 25 by the time it's on consoles

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Mr Bison, what?

GrayFoxPL

Tried out Rufus, who is a blonde big fighter, similar to that fat guy in Tekken 6 almost, but with a ponytail. I'm not really sure how he could be Chinese-American, he looks white to me but ::shrug::.

Rufus is a round character with blonde hair, a ponytail, wearing suspenders (?), and his whole model jiggles this way and that hehe.

From Shoryuken forum.

This loc test just started, as in really "just" so don't expect flow of media yet, lol.

Maybe if Rufus is like Bear from Fatal Fury Special it'll be interesting, but I doubt it.

What's wrong with Ono? The new characters designs ranges from decent to lame. Fuerte looked good in art but in screens he seems really shitty.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aeris130 said:
I'm doing shoryukens in my livingroom right now.
I've really no idea why but I found it so funny, there's coke over my table and screen now :lol

Gantz

Banned
MarkMan said:
New Street Fighter IV Arcade Location test is going on in JAPAN NOW!!!!

Recently unveiled character El Fuerte is now playable and plays much like R. Mika from the Zero/Alpha series...

New unveiled character Rufus. Reminiscent of Mr. Heart from Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star)...

Also with this newest location test, the FOUR KINGS have returned!

Vega, Balrog, M. Bison and Sagat are all playable!

Rejoice!

More info news/soon.

Thank the down right fierce gods for the info...

Which arcades? I'm going to Japan in a week.

Top Bottom