• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment Trailer. PS Vita.

antibolo

Banned
Nobody ever says a video game has "subtitles" to refer to localization, so this means nothing. Either it's *localized*, or it's not.

Someone probably mistranslated something a PR person said, and then another person ran away with it.

Don't get me wrong, I want this game to get localized, but I'm assuming the worst, so I will not be disappointed later.

Well if it turns out not full game is translated then we have only one choice:

i7kw48Odmhaqn.gif
;)

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Well if it turns out not full game is translated then we have only one choice: ;)

Am curious if they will still keep that in this version like how the PSP one had that the other players could actually die. Which would be counted on a chart showing generally whos around what lv and such and on part was for any dead players. The whole point of that though was to make sure you keep them alive or else it will make later boss fights harder as the game progresses due to lack of manpower.

Parakeetman

Well the video posted earlier shows this:

So I'm going to say yes.

Great knowing that since it was an interesting system. I didnt watch that vid to the end since its the first boss you fight pretty much lol. Next time I should skip ahead.

Ryuukan

Nobody ever says a video game has "subtitles" to refer to localization, so this means nothing. Either it's *localized*, or it's not.

Someone probably mistranslated something a PR person said, and then another person ran away with it.

Don't get me wrong, I want this game to get localized, but I'm assuming the worst, so I will not be disappointed later.

You can't buy the game, you could never be kirito with that attitude.

im kirito

Parakeetman

You know you'd be the first on that train.

damned straight. lol

Gonna make that the OT title Sword Art Online - Hollow Fragment - Good, Real World. Seriously its the only choice. Now that all the graphic stuff I want to use is done am putting things together in a text file. Other stuff will be added in as I go on. Just doing a few more minor adjustments seeing how some things look when shrunk.

Its too bad the forums dont allow for popout windows with graphics. So one part of how I want this to sorta work might be a little odd than the usual OT.

Parakeetman

The OT is up here

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=109028184#post109028184

Its currently still a WIP with adding in the rest of the information and such, but threw it up for now so folks can head over there to discuss things and whatnots. The character profiles, weapon descriptions and media sections should work.

To view character profiles click on the lifebar

To view the weapon info click on the weapon name icon.

did this to save space, although might not work as well for those on a mobile device where opening multiple windows isnt a good idea. :/ Anyways everyone move over to the OT. As will be unsubscribing from this thread in a day to clear my subscription list a bit.

Top Bottom