• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Too Human pics

Kafel

Banned
too-human-20080410025942115.jpg

too-human-20080410025939178.jpg

Release date, anyone ?

Gowans

nice, looks really pretty... but screens are all blending into one now, I need info and context to put them in.

As for release date, who knows.

A friend txt'd me today saying he ha a e-mail saying his pre-order'd release date was set for September, but that means nothing.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Is this thing ever coming out?

I swear I have more faith I'll see Duke Nukem Forever before I see this game on the store shelves. :lol

MrHicks

Banned
i feel like im getting worn out with this game and its not even out
all these endless "new screens" and "new trailer" or "new dev diary" posts
release it fast or my intrest is totally logging out

Amir0x

Banned
there's something about the way they designed the visuals in this title

it's like every single texture is difficult to look at, even if they are functional. I can't quite know what to focus on, everything is so individually awkward!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Amir0x said:
there's something about the way they designed the visuals in this title

it's like every single texture is difficult to look at, even if they are functional. I can't quite know what to focus on, everything is so individually awkward!

It looks like when they painted them, they painted them with light sources. But when put together, they don't all seem to be coming from the same light source or something.

Chrange

Banned
Gowans007 said:
nice, looks really pretty... but screens are all blending into one now, I need info and context to put them in.

As for release date, who knows.

A friend txt'd me today saying he ha a e-mail saying his pre-order'd release date was set for September, but that means nothing.

I saw a new release date of August 12-13 on Amazon, but that's probably guesswork as well.

MGrant

Normally I don't mind aliasing, but EVERYTHING in these pics is aliased to a godawful degree. The textures, the polygons, it's all very messy. Hope in motion it is easier on the eyes.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
God Im so tired of looking at the same fucking robots

Looking forward to the game though

FFChris

Yuck.

Come on SK, show some different enviroments. Also, if PR want to show screenshots, make them half decent at least.

Busty

Banned
The designs of the robots in those pics feels really fresh. I can't really put my finger on it but they do stand out. I'm not really digging this game as a whole but I do really like some of the art elements in this game.

But seriously, at this rate SK will have released their multi platform SEGA game before this. I thought this was supposed to be out by now?

sphinx

the piano man
is this game real? I am being serious here.

Ever since I joined Gaf in ... not sure, 2004?. There have been " new too human pics! " and " new too human info!" threads that lead to nowhere.

do Silicon knights have a publisher?

this smells like duke nukem forever.

Ark-AMN

Banned
sphinx said:
is this game real? I am being honest here.

Ever since I joined Gaf in ... not sure, 2004?. There have been " new too human pics! " and " new too human info!" threads that lead to nowhere.

do Silicon knights have a publisher?

this smells like duke nukem forever.
I can't believe there are people who still think this sort of thing. Where were you all during the huge media blitz at GDC? The game is nearly complete and marketing has already started.

They really need to release something new. As far as anyone can tell, they've only been working on one stage since launch.

It's Eternal Darkness all over again.

Ark-AMN said:
I can't believe there are people who still think this sort of thing. Where were you all during the huge media blitz at GDC? The game is nearly complete and marketing has already started.

There are still zero impressions of the multiplayer or the story.

Kosma

Banned
Gaf tries so hard to hate this, it's really rather childish, like a bad meme.

Even Amirox is onboard of the hate train, but then again when isn't he.

choo choo!

Amir0x

Banned
you don't really have to "try" to hate the game. The game pops out the razor blades and practically cuts itself, we just sit back in awe most of the time.

Top Bottom