• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Too Human pics

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
TheExodu5 said:
Oh, okay. :lol Thought I was being targetted. My bad.

Not at all. You just added your opinion to the discussion, which is what a forum is for.

Hunter D

TheExodu5 said:
Nope. No cash to buy one if I wanted to. I was originally not going to buy a 360, but with Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, some Atlus projects, and Too Human...I might have to eventually.

I'm a potential buyer for this game just as much as anyone else in this thread.
Did you not say that you had a 360?

Madman

Mojovonio said:
Ever wonder why no developers post here anymore?

This is pretty much why.
This thread is hardly an example of a common thread here. Too Human threads are like Lair threads of old. Or like modern Haze threads. They are a known shitstorm. Anyone with even a little experience knows no good can come out of them. Sure, you might have the occasional turnaround, but things usually go back to normal.

Plenty of the people that are decrying the actions of others in this thread are just as guilty. But I guess that's just how it is around these parts.

Personally, I just want a fucking demo since anyone without a deep agenda will give the game a fair shake. Maybe then Denis will actually post again.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
Madman said:
This thread is hardly an example of a common thread here. Too Human threads are like Lair threads of old. Or like modern Haze threads. They are a known shitstorm. Anyone with even a little experience knows no good can come out of them. Sure, you might have the occasional turnaround, but things usually go back to normal.

Plenty of the people that are decrying the actions of others in this thread are just as guilty. But I guess that's just how it is around these parts.

Personally, I just want a fucking demo since anyone without a deep agenda will give the game a fair shake. Maybe then Denis will actually post again.

Actually, Lair was fine until it was released. It had such a bad backlash because it was hyped to high levels and was a terrible disappointment.

dejan

If the actual game turns out just half as fun as this thread ... oh boy. I must admit tho that my hype for this game has significantly calmed down since the announcement of Mythos.

Madman

squatingyeti said:
Actually, Lair was fine until it was released. It had such a bad backlash because it was hyped to high levels and was a terrible disappointment.
I hope that was a joke post.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Its like this for me. I played Diablo ENTIRELY too much coming up. I love the game. Me and my friends spent countless hours playing Phantasy Star Online on 2 seperate consoles (dreamcast and gamecube). Too Human, shitty animations be damned, looks to be the next step in that direction. It's an absolute no brainer for me to pick this up because me and my people would probably beat it 20 times even it it animated lime Gumby.

Ark-AMN

Banned
Francias Castiglione said:
I bet people troll the shit out of you!
Heh, I've worn this to work countless times. I had actually already planned to wear it today before I even saw how this thread was going. :D

Ghost said:
Not the RPGs it actually resembles, Diablo, PSO, BG:DA...it looks pretty damned awesome compared to those games.
Oh come on, those are all early last gen games. Even Untold legend: DK animations look better. And that's a freaking SOE game.

FightyF

Banned
KTallguy said:
A lot of devs should pack in Halo 4 betas with their games.

Anyone who thinks Crackdown wasn't a good game, and that it didn't sell based on its merits (the demo was one of the most impressive demos thus far released on consoles), is blind fanboy.

(This is pretty much the reason why Sony fans have a bad rep on this board.

They don't really play games...just talk about them. You know this because they are so off on their statements and implications.)

FightyF said:
Anyone who thinks Crackdown wasn't a good game, and that it didn't sell based on its merits (the demo was one of the most impressive demos thus far released on consoles), is blind fanboy.

(This is pretty much the reason why Sony fans have a bad rep on this board.

They don't really play games...just talk about them. You know this because they are so off on their statements and implications.)

Crackdown was fantastic, MUCH better than Saints Row.

Salazar

Madman said:

This is kind of why I think a blind-post impressions thread would be worth trying - you can't see what everybody else is saying / has said about the demo for a certain period. It might be a totally bogus idea, but it could function as a speedhump for the bandwagon reactions. Of course, it would probably turn into a typical Medusa raft, but at least it's not a locked-in certainty to do so.

Top Bottom