• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New trailer and Info on GT Sports coming in May 19

Photos in scapes can be uploaded in 4k.

Ci1DOH0WYAElyJ2.jpg:orig

x5RuXdc.png

These pics

I wonder if we can now just pause the game to enter photo mode. I loved taking photos in the past games but having to finish, save a replay, then find the point you wanted ruined the flow.

Weirdly enough I like the American muscle cars in GT6 the most probably. I just like how they feel with a wheel compared to other games. Very fun.

new, yes, old ones feel way too stiff and modern engine-to-wheel efficiency is also too modern. Old muscle cars feel better in Forza, where they are awesome and terrible at the same time.

prag16

Banned
Not totally up to speed here. Is this a "proper" installment (e.g. GT7 replacement) or is this more of a "prologue"?

Also any oval tracks?

Superfrog

capturekbl8w.png

Just to be clear on this, FANTASY VEHICLES?! Like the cars in Ridge Racer or Burnout? That alongside the Tokyo highway track would be an amazing gift to the arcade racing crowd. Please be true

So as part of the more casual fanbase, should I pick this up or wait for GT7? Is this going to turn into GT7 with more and more cars/features added, or is this for the car enthusiast crowd?

capturekbl8w.png

Just to be clear on this, FANTASY VEHICLES?! Like the cars in Ridge Racer or Burnout? That alongside the Tokyo highway track would be an amazing gift to the arcade racing crowd. Please be true

More like Vision cars, similar to some which were present in Driveclub.

capturekbl8w.png

Fantasy will mean Vision GT, prototypes and "real cars but not real racing versions" (like the Zonda LM or the RM cars from GT5). I don't think there'll be any wacky stuff.

So as part of the more casual fanbase, should I pick this up or wait for GT7? Is this going to turn into GT7 with more and more cars/features added, or is this for the car enthusiast crowd?

This is not GT7. Don't expect GT7 until 2018 minimum. However, get this as it's the next best thing. I expect GT7 to be quite similar but with more cars and more modes.

zma1013

capturekbl8w.png

I imagine fantasy cars would be crazy concept cars that never entered production.

Either that or the much more unlikely the Mad Max Interceptor or Speed Racers car or something.

Rob85Fr

Neo Member
capturekbl8w.png

Then at the end of the conference Kaz say that actually each Manufacturers cup are including a story, including in one of them Sophie Chevalier from Ridge Racer Type 4, then boom. GOTY. Eveyone's crying.

Over 1000 photo spots

Ci1ExeJWYAEbmCA.jpg:orig

Yes!!! 😍😍😍

I bet Toronto is in it! I bet, I bet!

Also, posted in the other thread:

Ci1Ds0kU4AAW7lx.jpg:large

Preorder gives $500K Yamauchis. Should we expect a GTA V microtransactions model where you use in-game currency to buy DLC? Perhaps both, where either you purchase the car from PSN or you purchase using in-game money?

capturekbl8w.png

I suppose they are just going to be the Gran Turismo 6 Vision cars and whatever equivalent they are going to have for GTS

I wonder if we've progressed technologically with the power of the PlayStation 4, to have the reflections of the other cars visible in the reflection model/shader of the vehicles?

raven777

So I guess the scapes are those pictures we saw while back at polyphony studio? The ones where they have real pictures with Car models?

Top Bottom