• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New version of Street Fighter 4 announced at EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kind of DLC that I love. I am hyped. Will every character get a new set of costumes?

The stages are also a nice surprise. I hope those aren't just recycled SFxT stuff though. Hopefully more variations of training stage so EVO has a bit more variety.

They will probably reveal the new character at San Diego Comic-Con though.

Zeranium

5th character, Gunloc from Saturday Night Slam Masters.

In all seriousness, happy to finally get Elena and Poison in IV

Kamek

I just want sf5 :( more like the "street" artstyle and theme/musically of sf3. make it accessible like sf4 if you want, I just want the vibe I got from third strike.

VariantX

6 new stages, 5 more chars, $15 dlc upgrade with 39.99 optional on disc purchase.

The way it should ALWAYS be Capcom.

Platy

FUCK YEAH POISON !!!!
[/happy with crappy representation]

So that image was right about everyone except Alex ?

LOL xD

I personaly want someone from SF1 like Geki... but will probably be someone from Final Fight so my vote is on Carlos Miyamoto because he is a south american dude with a sword =D

Awesome, can't wait for the trailer! I typically play on 360, but maybe I'll finally move my fighters over to PS3 with this release.

Kyo

"Make it's debut" sounds a lot like a Capcom character who hasn't appeared in a Street Fighter game yet. My bets on either Haggar or a character from Rival Schools.

Yeah, Haggar was my first thought as well. With Guy and Cody now playable (as they were in the Alpha series eventually), he seems like a natural choice.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
It will be Asura. Feel it in your hearts.

zLUce3v.jpg

sensui-tomo

I'll be fine if the 5th character is Hagger or Batsu.. although i see capcom doing something like adding Asura to the game (just to spite fans)

Zephyrus

Banned
Maybe Batsu or Daigo?

About time a Rival Schools character appears in a SF title since they are part of the same universe.

kick51

Banned
I would rather have a balance patch and no new chars in 2013 than this. but I guess this will be interesting next year.

KAL2006

Banned
Tough shit, I don't understand why this is a thing either.

I plan to move on to PS4 and want to disconnect my PS3 as soon as possible. Due to PS4 not being backwards compatible this game won't be in my library for too long. Also PS4 has many advantages like better social features as well as instant on.

v0rtikal

of course going for the DLC version, glad they included 6 new stages as well. Too bad PC version will most likely have to wait 3 months after consoles as per usual.

Ryce

I'm only going to buy this if Haggar is the fifth character. We've got Cody, Guy, Rolento, Hugo, and Poison, so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom