• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Videos of the First Three Stages in Every Extend Extra

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
kenta said:
This looks awesome. Is every level going to be "drive" or something?
I think they all end in drive. I'm just hoping BVG keeps the music the same.

mug

So you're a kamakazi blur that tries to blow up the other blurs and hopefully linking them in a combo? Anyways it looks like it'd be addicting once you get the hang of it.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
mug said:
So you're a kamakazi blur that tries to blow up the other blurs and hopefully linking them in a combo? Anyways it looks like it'd be addicting once you get the hang of it.
Yes, the gameplay is basically Every Extend with Mizuguchi's influence and style in the PSP version.

IPGlider

The game looks very good, inevitably remembers Red, the music is also good, but the gameplay is a little strange.

The release date in Japan is 03/08, any one know when is the european release?

I love the European cover.

eeepy5.jpg

IPGlider said:
The game looks very good, inevitably remembers Red, the music is also good, but the gameplay is a little strange.

eeepy5.jpg

That is so damned awesome.

Damn hot Euro cover.

Music sounds great, just like Rez. Awesome abstract visuals as well. First two vids kinda bored me but it picked up in the third one. Hopefully the rest of the game will be more like that, fast frantic action instead of waiting for a chain.

lol at Neetal Gear.

For some reason I got a Contra Hardcorps vibe, I think it's the junkyard level boss, the one that keeps transforming.

Very very nice cover:)

I'm glad the gameplay is the same as in Every Extend. The different themes and the music really seem to make it a nice experience.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I can't wait till this game comes out... like how the music speeds up as you collect the Quickens. Played the demo at E3, seems to keep pretty closely to the original Every Extend, but given that Mizuguchi midas touch.

IPGlider said:

eeepy5.jpg

ive had that as my wallpaper for like a week. didn't know it was cover art. amazing.

im getting this. for sure.

beat

Is it just my crappy skillz, or did the PC demo version of EEE have a much bigger hitbox than the one of the (presumably PSP) demo videos?

Mook1e

Sgt. Killjoy said:
ive had that as my wallpaper for like a week. didn't know it was cover art. amazing.

im getting this. for sure.
You have a desktop res version of this?
eeepy5.jpg

ProphetZG

This game looks great IMO. I can just imagine playing this with the lights out, PSP screen glowing bright and just zoning out with the game.

Tain

Is it just my crappy skillz, or did the PC demo version of EEE have a much bigger hitbox than the one of the (presumably PSP) demo videos?

That's how it looks to me, thankfully.

I really hope this game veers to the bullet hell side later on.

Top Bottom