• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Watch_Dogs Trailer - Releasing November 19th, 2013 [Up2: Special Editions Info]

That crucified him and he came back, more badass than ever.

iyKuXqsQWAlWb.gif

Mory Dunz

Hmmm...if done right, shouldn't the Wii U have the best version? Just because, if the gamepad is used well it could add to the experience.

VanWinkle

Hmmm...if done right, shouldn't the Wii U have the best version? Just because, if the gamepad is used well it could add to the experience.

Could be very cool barring any technical issues. I'd still prefer the graphics bump the PS4 version will have, though.

Looks pretty awesome.

Not to be that guy... but man that's a pretty crappy looking sprint animation. Maybe it just sticks out because all the other animation is really stellar, but that sprint might as well be from some other game. Like Mass Effect 3 or something.

That animation has been driving me nuts too. It looks like to came from Enter the Matrix.

I didn't see a sprint animation in that trailer...

i5sM0NkrqxfPu.gif

You guys calling this crappy and to the levels of Mass Effect 3 or Enter the Matrix?

i-Lo

I just downloaded the MP4 version from Gamersyde . The YT version in comparison not only looks sub 30fps for some reason but also shows loss of texture detail (most noticeable on the girl when she admonishes Aiden).

Mory Dunz

Could be very cool barring any technical issues. I'd still prefer the graphics bump the PS4 version will have, though.

Honestly, I'm not sure the PS4 will have a huge graphics bump, but I could be wrong. Just cause it's early in the console, and the game is being made for lesser grpahical systems. Maybe if it could get 60 FPS that'd be really nice.

SJRB

Gold Member
Honestly, I'm not sure the PS4 will have a huge graphics bump, but I could be wrong. Just cause it's early in the console, and the game is being made for lesser grpahical systems. Maybe if it could get 60 FPS that'd be really nice.

The game is being made for next-gen consoles and high-end pcs, and ported down for current-gen afterwards.

The gameplay shown is based on high-end pc footage. None of it in any of the trailers is from the PS360 version.

Mory Dunz

The game is being made for next-gen consoles and high-end pcs, and ported down for current-gen afterwards.

The gameplay shown is based on high-end pc footage. None of it in any of the trailers is from the PS360 version.

Oh really, guess I'm wrong. I don't know why, the graphics in this trailer didn't strike me as much as the graphics in the first trailer. Maybe, I just got used to it.

Jawmuncher

Looks great!
if they kepp it up should shape up to be one of the best titles this year from the look of things. Hell its one of the few titles im really looking forward to day 1 even.

Also I might have to go with the PS4 version if I grab one or upgrade my PC graphics card.
My nvidia 660 might not be enough for this.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I didn't see a sprint animation in that trailer...

i5sM0NkrqxfPu.gif

You guys calling this crappy and to the levels of Mass Effect 3 or Enter the Matrix?
It's the arm positionig that bothers me. Something about them seems way off and it's reminiscent of the poses from Enter the Matrix.

sunnz

It's the arm positionig that bothers me. Something about them seems way off and it's reminiscent of the poses from Enter the Matrix.

Yea it seems a little to... spread out.

I think he may be getting shot at during that scene so it kinda makes sense to be low an such.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Yea it seems a little to... spread out.

I think he may be getting shot at during that scene so it kinda makes sense to be low an such.

Yeah, that's my issue. They're too far apart. I have no idea why it bothers me so much. This is one of my most anticipated games this year but that running animation drives me nuts every time I see it.

Really get the feeling this trailer was rushed out the door to meet GTA's head on. I mean, it's OK I guess, I'm still excited for the game, but this was incredibly generic and nowhere near as skilful in representing tone and atmosphere as the most recent GTA V trailers have been.

DatDude

Banned
Gotta be honest, that motorbike clip made my hype climb exponentially.

Really has potential to be something extremely special if Ubi allows this to be properly cooked in the oven.

DrSlek

My anticipation for this game is like a rollercoaster. First trailer shot it up, then the PS4 reveal trailer made it dip. This shoots it up again, but then I remember that all of the footage is carefully picked and the graphics and gameplay wont be anywhere near the level of quality seen in trailers.

Pandemic

Shit, that trailer was pretty sick. Can't wait for more gameplay,

I'll probably go for The Dedsec Edition, any ideas on prices..?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really, really hope this game has some kind of character customization for the single player character.

I REALLY hate his outfit. The dated trench coat, the stupid 'mask', the tourist-y cap. It's like not even focus test bad it's just like they saw some guy on the street and went 'ok that's our guy', but they made that decision in the mid 90s.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I really, really hope this game has some kind of character customization for the single player character.

I REALLY hate his outfit. The dated trench coat, the stupid 'mask', the tourist-y cap. It's like not even focus test bad it's just like they saw some guy on the street and went 'ok that's our guy', but they made that decision in the mid 90s.

He's supposed to look nondescript to hide his identity.

UrbanRats

Awesome trailer. Shooting knee-caps is a must, Ubi!

But they're separated by months!

2 months.

The average player doesn't have that much time to spend in an open world game.
I don't see a lot of people buying SR4, GTAV, this, AC4 AND Batman Arkham.. and have cash and time to spare for MadMax from Avalanche, all in the final months of the year,

Someone is going to bite the dust here (probably not R* and Ubisoft, though)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Is it just me or does the graphics look less impressive than the first trailer? I guess this last trailer might have been taken from one of the current consoles.

Or maybe its just me.

I'm hoping that they took the time to develop the open world aspects of the game to be as rich as something that Rockstar would do. The best open world games for me make me want to just walk around and admire the sights and sounds, NPC behaviors etc...

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Indeed, NotTheGuyYouKill, I hope for lots of Person of Interest easter eggs and bonuses. Clothes and shooting people in the knee-caps are a must for Ubi Montreal.

UrbanRats

Is it just me or does the graphics look less impressive than the first trailer? I guess this last trailer might have been taken from one of the current consoles.

Or maybe its just me.

Could be, they are not new to bullshit videos.
Look at Far Cry 3, for example.

Top Bottom