• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Wii Game Announcement Coming (if it isn't NiGHTS, ONM gets banned)

Kafel

Banned
If this swedish guy is honest and if his news really come from Japan, is it a relief to know that Sega US isn't developing Nights ?

( please stop the lame plays on words, here is the last one : Phantasy Star )

canocha

RT2qYz.jpg

Based on those Stars.. its Ecco The Dolphin :D

(Dreamcast one owned!!)

Kai

Hahaha... wikipedia:

PROPE (pronounced: pro-pe) is an independent game development studio founded by former Sega designer Yuji Naka. The company is partially funded by Sega as part of a "support program for Independent Game Creators".

Ten members of Sega's Sonic Team joined Naka at PROPE, which has a starting capital of 10 million yen (10% of which comes from Sega). [1] Sega can exercise a "first dibs" option for publishing games made at PROPE, though if Sega rejects a title produced by the new studio, Naka would then be free to approach other publishers. [2]

The new company was announced on May 8, 2006, and currently is making a NiGHTS sequel for the Wii as their first game. [3]

"Prope", in Latin, means "beside" and "near".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prope

They source the ***** article as the resource for the NIGHTS information.....

This probably isn't the best place to ask, but the rumors about a possible NiGHTS sequel has really made me want to play the original game. I've never gotten a chance to play it because I've never had a Saturn... but I was wondering... are there any working emulators for Saturn on Dreamcast? I thought I read something about Dreamcast being somewhat capable of handling it since it's somehow similar... so... is there an emulator?
I really doubt it, but I guess it's worth asking... unless this is bannable on GAF. >_>

canocha

A saturn emulator for Dreamcast?!! are you kidding!?

NiGHTS is playable with my P4 3.2Ghz and a Geforce 6800, but its not perfect!

canocha

Its either NiGHTS (really hope so)
Star Tropics III (or a remake)
Earthbound (i doubt it)

....or Spore (cause wii is shit but sells) :lol

Ugh, I think it's Kirby now...considering that we know that the GV version was probably going to move to Wii. And this is ONM we're talking about, so they're hyping up a game that probably isn't that much of a surprise.

MacGuffin

I think I figured the picture out... I think its Kirby..

I am going to photoshop something quick...

EDIT: Screw it I suck at Photoshop, but if you connect the blue dots it looks like a perfect circle and it is spitting stars..

Chemo

TheGreatDave said:
Nintendo wouldn't debut a first party game in a European magazine though
More like Nintendo wouldn't debut a game that's not being released outside of Japan in a magazine outside of Japan.

Mother is finished anyway.

Duderz

Banned
Alkaliine said:
I'm actually starting to lean towards Earthbound now. The stars, the image of earth, classic game long overdue...

Except its not long overdue, NoA or NoE just won't bring out the latest one.

Top Bottom