• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
ixAgb37uKeFWl.gif

my thoughts//// exactly.

I hope they don't hold too much back, I don't want them to hold everything for E3. That's the only thing that worries me.

Them being to vague, not showing the console, and then running a bunch of "tech Demo's" saying "this is what the future holds."

That would be a disaster.

If they come out and talk to me about Kinect for 30 min, I am going to be pissed.

I would not miss the gaf live thread for ANYTHING.. ANYTHING

the gifs the jokes the memes will be showing up around here for a long time.

conference GAF is best GAF.

I'm filming live television, I can't exactly bail out of that one :(

Why should there be? After the live show I'm sure it will be available somewhere to watch at anytime.

If you want to go in spoiler free then it's a valuable thread to have, the PS meeting had one, you just bookmark the thread, enter, and click the link to the show - rather than hunting for links and seeing announcements in the other videos section and stuff.

Many thanks :)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
They have mentioned the PS4 version in the past and DICE is excited for PS4. CrazyButtocks also said that Respawn's game is the only exclusive title from EA. They probably have a marketing deal that will associate all of EA's games closely with the next Xbox so they aren't talking it up yet.

The likelyhood IS that it's all just extra content. I would love to see MS be so pro active as to get them all exclusive though, the meltdowns!

Yeah, exclusive DLC is much more likely/believable.

Unofficially a few EA people have. Which does make it a curious thing.

That's the thing. Wasn't there talk of people at an investor meeting seeing the game running on PS4?

If there's any BF4 news, it's DLC related.

I still think EA/Dice can't talk PS4 BF4 until after the Nextbox version gets the spotlight.

I hope they have some cool comparison pics of the 360 BF4 vs the Nextbox version.

Bungie is free to say "Destiny is coming to PS3, Xbox 360, and PS4".

I'm sure The Watch Dog team can mention PS4 as well.

There's a slight change that Microsoft bought Battlefield 4 as a Next Gen exclusive.

Miles X

I hope they don't hold too much back, I don't want them to hold everything for E3. That's the only thing that worries me.

Then being to vague, not showing the console, and then running a bunch of "tech Demo's"

That would be a disaster.

I think,

Event: System reveal, specs, controller, some obvious games coming
E3: games and services

is the route they'll go.

Ps4 to be the system of sony first party studio's, indies and Japanese titles.
360 to be the system of everything dudebro moneyhatted, forza, pgr and kinect.
Wii U to be discontinued?
360 the system of dudebro?

You mean like the Sony funded Resistance, MAG, Haze, Killzone, SOCOM?

Sony has been on their knees begging for gamers to choose their system with these uninpired shooters.

Microsoft just sticks solely to Halo and Gears of War.

Who cares if COD or battlefield are exclusive. militarty fps games are so boring now. I want to know more about what Remedy and Rare are up to. Show some real exclusives.

I still think EA/Dice can't talk PS4 BF4 until after the Nextbox version gets the spotlight.

I hope they have some cool comparison pics of the 360 BF4 vs the Nextbox version.
I'm assuming this is what it is as well...But it since both PS4/720 will have a small user base, the idea of it being a next-gen timed exclusive isn't that farfetched. MS maybe trying to grow there market faster than Sony's with marketing deals/DLC....I think it's a short-sighted plan, and hopefully we only see exclusives because of developer's preference and 2nd party publishing deals.

Either way, I get many are fans of MS services and some of there firs party stuff, but I can't support a company that's just out do KILL the other company instead of innovating the industry and trying to grow it.

Hopefully MS's first party efforts put up in a big way tomorrow and at E3 and they show true value to the consumer again.

EagleEyes

I dont think the Battlefields, CoDs and FIFAs are gonna be exclusive next gen but you can see what Microsoft is doing here. They are gonna have the reveal for the 3 biggest franchises this gen at their event so it will have maximum exposure. I mean compared to what Sony showed(Killzone, Infamous, Knack, etc.), this is gonna blow it away in terms of buzz and exposure for the Next Xbox and the event itself. Brilliant move Microsoft.

Ps4 to be the system of sony first party studio's, indies and Japanese titles.
360 to be the system of everything dudebro moneyhatted, forza, pgr and kinect.

Ps4 to be the system of sony first party studio's, indies and japanese titles.
360 to be the system of shit that actually sells.

Fixed*

Who cares if COD or battlefield are exclusive. militarty fps games are so boring now. I want to know more about what Remedy and Rare are up to. Show some real exclusives.

Aside from everyone?

I don't play military FPS games, but if you don't see how this could potentially be a big deal then you should probably get out more.

As for Remedy, they're up to Alan Wake 2. Spoiler alert.

So do you think they will announce Mattrick as the new EA CEO tomorrow as well just to make everything make sense?

Would be funny if that rumour was true and the xbox gets a bunch of EA exclusives. EA getting Nokia'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom