• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.

sikkinixx

So tomorrow morning 90% of GAF is going to spaz out, say "Sony is dead! MS gets my money!" and all the other overreactions that happen with every reveal right?

Spongebob

Banned
szcura51wx4h-6.png~original
Can you add me onto this one?

danwarb

These are my predictions:

- They will never mention FLOPS even once
- They will never mention CPU or GPU specs
- They will use only theoretical comparison with current gen. (6x faster etc. 16x more RAM etc)
- They will mention 8GB of RAM (But they will not say what type)
- Price will NOT be announced
- Kinect packed in for all systems
- They will show a box
- They will announce HW BC

I can't see why they wouldn't talk about the RAM/esram setup and CPU even if the leaked spec was spot on. 1,3,6,7 very likely.

RoKKeR

The Daft Punk album releasing in less than an hour is going to accelerate my hype train to dangerous, groove infused speed.

TriGen

I'll take one ticket for the hype train, please.

I can't believe it's almost here. My brother and I have been chatting about Xbox rumors since 2011. Very excited. In fact, I wish I wasn't so excited because it's making it hard to go to sleep. I just want to knock off about 6 hrs of wait time right now.

I realize that most of the games are being saved for E3, but I seriously hope that CoD, Battlefield, and FIFA aren't the only games getting shown tomorrow. That'd be super lame.

Thinking I'll watch the Giant Bomb commentary over the stream video when it goes up tomorrow. Tomorrow's showing might be what decides MS or Sony this next-gen. Don't think I'll be going multi-platform.

Hawk269

I am sure there are some ex-military Gaf members here that can co-ordinate an invasion of the Tent. I am sure we will lose some folks in the assault, but we only need one to make it out with some info. Who is with me????

Dai101

Banned
I think for every conference I've watched since 05 I've had at least a Redbull and some Burgerrings. lol I'll be keeping that traditional breakfast alive tomorrow morning. ;)

Too early for red bull. I was thinking in some mcnuggets and a large bag of doritos with nacho cheese

My browser is learning.

As soon as I started typing "neogaf" in the browser, it put a link to the Xbox Reveal thread first instead of a link to the gaming forum section. It knows what I want.

antitrop

I am sure there are some ex-military Gaf members here that can co-ordinate an invasion of the Tent. I am sure we will lose some folks in the assault, but we only need one to make it out with some info. Who is with me????

Semper Fi, 4 years Marine Corps Infantry. I call Squad Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom