• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Yorkers - No C train service, heavily reduced A service, for up to five years

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
it's amazing how the MTA is run like a poor imitation of a Soviet-run corporation. unknown and unaccounted for finances, constant threats of service cutbacks and fare hikes, shady business deals (west side railyards for the Jets?), etc. the only thing that's missing are murders, civil war and Lenin's mummified body.

Just an update for yall...suppossedly its gonna actually take 9 months to repair it and not 5 years.......

hmmm....il have to say "we'll see" with that one.

peace

Fixed2BeBroken said:
Just an update for yall...suppossedly its gonna actually take 9 months to repair it and not 5 years.......

hmmm....il have to say "we'll see" with that one.

peace

This should be repeated. Anyone who thinks "okay, everything will be fine" is dead wrong. Sure, it should take 9 months, but just watch it be dragged out to 5 years after all.

Where's my damn 2nd Avenue line!?!?!? :lol

But really, this does suck for blue line regulars. I'm In the East Village and can get to most of my jobs without using the A or C, but I do use them from time to time.

goodcow

Mercury Fred said:
Where's my damn 2nd Avenue line!?!?!? :lol

Pataki shortchanged us nearly $10 billion in requested funds which included those for the Second Avenue Line, so blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom