• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Yoshi's Island announced for 3DS!

Happened during the Nintendo Direct right now. Will update screens ASAP. Holy Shit! :D

Footage

Screens:

m0r3nKz.png

JoawDs0.png

xiaQ79X.png

3D3roHh.png

GIFs:

fdjP4oR.gif

irD27qBkhox4m.gif

6E6uzKC.gif

Richie

Fucking megaton. I can't help thinking this is the sort of thing they should have for the Wii U, but damn, the 3DS is one unstoppable monster.

Tuck

Wasn't expecting that. Looks pretty good. Somewhat odd art style. I hope its good, but holy fuck theres so many Mario games coming out. They should announce some games for their other franchises! Can't rely on Mario forever.

FoneBone

Don't really care for the art style. Looks like an awkward hybrid of the original Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story.

Tuck

Fucking megaton. I can't help thinking this is the sort of thing they should have for the Wii U, but damn, the 3DS is one unstoppable monster.

They have a Yoshi game coming out for that too. Doesn't look nearly as good.

I really can't wait to play this game. The first is one of the first games I ever "completed". I got all the red coins and flowers and beat all the bonus stages.

Munin

The art looks like garbage. And if it's a sequel it's lazy as fuck since they clearly seem to be re-using themes and settings from the original

Top Bottom