• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newest Fashion Trend: Jesus is a Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was driving home from work today and I saw some high school kid walking by with a T-shirt that said "Jesus Is A Cunt" in a big bold Frankie Goes To Hollywood-esque font. Real classy. All the cars in front of me were slowing down so they could yell at the kid. I almost got in a wreck myself because of the bastard....I wasn't yelling, I just couldn't take my eyes off that damn shirt.

Is this just a Seattle thing or are other dorks all over the world wearing this shit? And where the hell do you buy your official "Jesus is a Cunt" gear? Sears?

Xenon

thumb_a44_a_01.gif

a44.gif

haha

Nerevar said:

That'd seem like the proper place to pick up some official Jesus is a Cunt merchandise, but I don't see it. Maybe it's so popular they're out of stock.

Up to this point, the worst T-shirt I've seen was one that said "Yo! Rap Sucks!" on the front, and then on the back it read "Shut Up Bitch!". Didn't make a lick of sense.

Vaginal Jesus now takes the top spot.

Loki

Count of Concision
etiolate said:

<mesmerized by teh boobies>

Man, I feel guilty staring at her ample assets when her face makes her look like she's 16. : /

Still, that rack is a laudable accomplishment. :D

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Wasn't that slogan originally on a Cradle of Filth t-shirt accompanied by the image of a naked nun crucified upside-down? I'm almost positive that a woman was arrested for wearing it in public and a court battle ensued.

Minotauro said:
Wasn't that slogan originally on a Cradle of Filth t-shirt accompanied by the image of a naked nun crucified upside-down? I'm almost positive that a woman was arrested for wearing it in public and a court battle ensued.

rofljaculation.gif

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Loki said:
Man, I feel guilty staring at her ample assets when her face makes her look like she's 16.

Are you out of your mind? She's easily 21.

Regardless, they are indeed impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom