• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an absolutely beautiful looking game in terms of artistry and technical qualities, especially considering it's on 3-7yr old hardware.

However, without wanting to sound like a downer -- and after watching the 4k trailer on my tv -- I can't help but thinking with the bar being so high in many other regards, the eyes of the characters look really dead and stiff; and stick out like a sore thumb. They seem to be really lacking in depth when compared to other titles, which is a real issue if it's heavily story-character driven.
It may sound racist, but I find eastern real life actors sometimes stiff "by default". I watched the trailer many times and there actually are suddle details in facial animations (es: when he says "I will never serve you"), probably is no Death Stranding, if you ask me I didn't even find Uncharted Lost Legacy any impressive at this point.

zubairali2

y29n3lz.png

oh this confirms RDNA 2 on PS5

screw you haters 😅

bitbydeath

I'm watching AMD's financial analyst day livestream. If anything regarding Rdna 2.0 pops up, I'll drop it here!!!

We have a thread over here so the info doesn’t get lost.

We have a thread over here so the info doesn’t get lost.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Reindeer

RDNA is 50% more efficient than GCN and RDNA is 50% more than RDNA, thus RDA is more than 100% more than GCN..
Never believe these numbers by AMD, they love to inflate their numbers when it comes to slideshows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom