• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty7ven

Banned
giphy.gif

I'm thinking less than 18k.

Sony rescued Yakuza series with their push to bring Yakuza 5 to PS3. After that series came back to the map on western markets.

My takes

- It's just business for SEGA.
- Series is only complete on playstation.
- No public on Xbox, even if the games of the series are coming on gamepass.
- Series will continue to sell better on playstation.
- Spencer is selling as a "exclusive" on XSX. It is his right since he must have paid well for it.
- More like taking a "symbol" perhaps. Series is highly identified as a playstation game and now he gets is "first" on Xbox.
- "Ammo" for his toxic community. He doesn't bring anything new to the table, but at least he's cockblocking sony fanboys lol

The usual lazy work from MS. They usually put games that were/are popular on PS add them to game pass and then try & hype. Reality is behind the scenes Sega went to Sony. Sony said we already put your games on PS+.Yakuza has peaked here ,that's an easy cheque from MS ,charge them for the 7 games. Persona stays here. We got JRPGS for days. Weeaboo market on lock. We own aniplex & Funimation. Go get that bag.

Its a move several years too late. Xbox guys don't play those games. The stats are going to stink. And will look like poor spending. IT is what it is.

Razzy-

I'm 99% sure it's fake. Some controllers look like mockups from when the DualSense was revealed and some of them have different colors on the lightbar which shouldn't happen.

Yea. Isn't it an artist's mockup? But i can't wait for the official ones. Look at the variety of DS4 colours! Fantastic collection!

For real, Orange is my color. I want it!

Awesome, innit?! I need it nowwwwwww

tenor.gif

so maybe :

XOS v2 (probably same with new pad) - 299 $
XSS - 399 $
XSX - 599 $

If so i can see PS5/ PS5 DE 599/499 or with price undercut 499/399.

I definitely don't see them selling the XSS and the XOS at the same price. If they were to do they might as well just stop producing the XOS.

My prediction: The XOS will be the cheapest Xbox console this holiday season with the XSS being more expensive.

Last edited:
That orange controller looks neat AF!! 30th Anniversary too!

Edit: and post deleted. lol

I would so jump on the 30th anniversary edition (technically it should be 25th year edition) ones if they came out! I currently have two of the 20th anniversary editions that I use with my current PS4 and I honestly wish they would give an options to have the whole console colored like that as well!

so maybe :

XOS v2 (probably same with new pad) - 299 $
XSS - 399 $
XSX - 599 $

If so i can see PS5/ PS5 DE 599/499 or with price undercut 499/399.

Amateur hour. Dude snitch on himself. We all know the prices . PS5/XSX= 500. PS5 DE=400. XSS=300.
Sony don't have to lower their price. They have the higher quality product. It actually has games.

Xbox is taking heavy loses top not not so sure at the bottom with a 4TF box. But sony about to break even at the worst or make £50.

sircaw

Banned
Was always an ACϟDC man myself.

that thunderstruck song i think i was like 12 or something when i first heard it, the video with the glass arena.

One of the best videos, ever made. simply Marvelous.

Don't really know much Ac dc.

Kinda went the Nirvana, offspring, ministry, route at that young age

saying that, very diverse in music, from the supremes to Bony m to Vivaldi.

If i was to pick the greatest band of all time, it would be this group

Play this at my wake plz, you're all invited, even xbox fans.

As a kid i was bought up on games like Wonderboy, alex kid, i want simple rpg mechanics, leveling up systems, sometimes these games just have to much to offer, that probably sounds strange.

that's why i like games like battle chasers or steam world dig, lite rpg, has exploration, fun rewarding gameplay

One of my favorites when i was a kid

Oh man how I love Golvellius! Still have my Master System copy on a shelf... 😍

Handy Fake

that thunderstruck song i think i was like 12 or something when i first heard it, the video with the glass arena.

One of the best videos, ever made. simply Marvelous.

Don't really know much Ac dc.

Kinda went the Nirvana, offspring, ministry, route at that young age

saying that, very diverse in music, from the supremes to Bony m to Vivaldi.

If i was to pick the greatest band of all time, it would be this group

Play this at my wake plz, you're all invited, even xbox fans.

Marvellous. I never really got into the grunge scene til much later, despite it being my formative musical years. Loved my Acca Dacca, Terrorvision and GnR.
Still never really got into Nirvana but I love Soundgarden, Faith No More, Pearl Jam etc.
Recently been getting into Alice in Chains.

Also "Throwing Copper" by the band "Live" is one of the best albums of the '90s that nobody's heard of, well worth checking out.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
It's because it's ok when Microsoft does it, of course. They're doing that because Evil Sony left them no choice. Remember, Phil and friends are the good guys.
no no. MS is only buying small time exclusives to make sure those studios dont go under. Good guy Phil is keeping Sega alive. Crossfire is another good example. A game played by only 1 billion players in Asia. Makes only $1.8 billion a year. If it wasnt for MS buying Crossfire exclusivity it would go bankrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom