• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
‘Logic:’

Github reveals XBOX is 12 TFLOPS
At the same time Github reveals a chip that may be PS5 or a dev kit is 9.2 TF

XBOX is 12 TF

Therefore, PS5 GPU is 9.2 TF
More like "logic"

MS publicly states (even on their twitter and website) the new Xbox will be "double the power" of Xbox One X. Smart people surmise it will be 12tf.

Well look at that, MS confirms later it is 12tf. Didn't take an insider to get that right, and even some boneheads still got it wrong by claiming something different when MS had already spilled the beans last year.

Oberon leaks from a year ago says AMD is messing with PS chips which seem like PS5. Even insiders say the github leak (which included people's names and contact info) is legit, but the Oberon data is supposedly outdated. The Oberon data hinted at 9.2tf.

Well, can't use that as as a reliable source. Instead, it's better to rely on vague numbers, < > cryptic riddles, a slew of people who heard from someone else, and PS5 power anywhere from 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 tf depending on which person it is.

Probably the same people "leaking" info about the Feb reveal.

Last edited:
Look if the date is 13th of March, American date would be 3.13.2020 not 13.3.2020. So this makes the case of 3rd of March stronger possibility as there is no way to get confused wether you're American or living in the rest of the world as the date would be 3.3.2020 either way.

What I'm trying to tell you is that 3rd of March is feeling like a strong possibility along with KojiPro tweet and being before AMD's conference on the next gen...

realcool

it's happening

Gdyi2lZ.gif

OsirisBlack

Banned
True leaks are always true at a certain time and circumstances.

Today, 9.2TF, is the only thing that PS5 does not have.

Now is at puberty.

XX.X

BGs is just speculating. He doesn't have access to the devkits.

But he does, PAY ATTENTION!

A few questions.
1. Has Microsoft even mentioned the Lockheart?
2. If the divide in power is > than 10% does it matter which console is the most powerful?
3. Is everyone E ?

Last edited:

B_Boss

looks like a mashup of a lot of things which have been "leaked" over the past few weeks,

Also someone can correct me on this but surely there's no way anyone in Sony has access to THIS much information from price, specs and reveal dates unless you're Cerny himself.

...and hell, don’t forget that even Cerny didn’t know the actual final retail physical design until Andy House walked out on stage with it? (Someone correct me if I’m wrong). More times than not, Sony does not play when it comes to guarding in-house secrets lol.

Last edited:

demigod

The hell does a pony have to do with the next consoles?

I'm not falling for any of this shit. Blue balls.
No more. Fuck this

Whoa what the hell? What did I miss?
Wait so he has devkits thats north of 9.2TF

Yep, he already says its not 9.2TF. But here’s a quote that he said Sony had the advantage at beginning of this year but he doesn’t have access to latest devkit.

Another twitter’s dude pretending to be a insider lol

Praise the only truth... GitHub religion.
If Sony reveals a PS5 that is superior to the Xbox Series X, the admin here should think long and hard about banning everyone that made it their duty in life to troll here 24/7. Unlike on TrashEra where the admin allowed people to chase insiders, I like action to be taken against accounts trying to do the same with Bgs and even Tommy Fisher (if he turns out being legitimate)
You need to shut down their little cult down because they will find other ways to bitch and moan for the next 10 months.

Can I borrow your time machine? I’m tired of waiting for PS5

Oops I meant 2019.

Anyway, regarding that Kojima tweet, I Want to believe Kojima is hinting at a new horror game, or if I’m really feeling daring, a new Silent Hill game. 😃

Edit: The calendar reads “3 March.”

Last edited:

MARTYWOLF

The way the agenda gets peddled for 8-9.2TF... if Sony announces a 13TF and over console that should be a knockout punch to anyone with that 8-9.2 agenda.
They will move the goalposts and bitch about something else. We saw this in 2013 between February and November. I say ban them the fuck away if so.

Hey if people wanna believe 9tf that's fine just as long as they have there reasons and aren't assholes about it

HawarMiran

Banned
The way the agenda gets peddled for 8-9.2TF... if Sony announces a 13TF and over console that should be a knockout punch to anyone with that 8-9.2 agenda.
They will move the goalposts and bitch about something else. We saw this in 2013 between February and November. I say ban them the fuck away if so.
"Our lord and savior Phil Spencer will give the XSX a last minute boost" 😆😆😆

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
XX.X

But he does, PAY ATTENTION!

A few questions.
1. Has Microsoft even mentioned the Lockheart?
2. If the divide in power is > than 10% does it matter which console is the most powerful?
3. Is everyone E ?

Me saying this in Batfleck voice in Batman vs. Superman:

Do you bleed?

It will.

Back to Gamepass.
I bet this is the new push for 9 months. It is the same people with the same agenda. Assholes like Klobrille and his fucking gross occultic twitter account. I wouldn't be surprised if these are all astroturfers, the comments they make are sometimes so fucking ridiculous, they have to be paid to try and divert attention from Sony.
Same people in 2012 had us believe Microsoft was working on a "super computer on a chip" while "bankrupt Sony" was banking on the casual crowd with a Wii U style PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom