• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

next gen tales? trusty bell PS3? (namco kind of announces 3 new games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
http://gamefront.de/

gamefront said:
Bandai Namco Games überarbeitet Produktliste
15.06.07 - Bandai Namco Games hat seine japanische Produktliste für die PS3 aktualisiert. Demnach befinden sich sieben Spiele in Arbeit:

- Tekken 6 (Prügelspiel)
- Beautiful Katamari Damacy (Action)
- Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online (Prügelspiel)
- Time Crisis 4 (Pistolen-Shooter)
- Neues Rollenspiel
- Neues Shooting-Spiel
- Neues Sportspiel

thats german for roleplaying game

I'm hoping the good tales team is making a next gen tales game.

ethelred

Kodiak said:
I'm hoping the good tales team is making a next gen tales game.

Have you played any of the Team Destiny games? I'd dispute the notion that there's a good team vs. a bad team when looking at Team Destiny/Symphonia.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
ethelred said:
Have you played any of the Team Destiny games? I'd dispute the notion that there's a good team vs. a bad team when looking at Team Destiny/Symphonia.

I enjoyed Symphonia and Destiny 2 immensely. Legendia can kiss my ass and go to hell.

klee123

MassiveAttack said:
So much for the 360 exclusivity rumor

As stated in the other thread, if Katamari is exclusive, it'll probably be a case of the game being timed exclusive for the 360 in US, whilst comming out at the same time in Japan.

duckroll

speedpop said:
Stop being so bitter that you were beaten to the race duckroll :lol

Erm, these "New RPG" and "New Shooting game" titles have LITERALLY BEEN ON THE GODDAMN Namco page for a year now. :p

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
saw it reported as news elsewhere, didnt see it being talked about here. please, oh please, forgive me.

Ashuron

EPICFAIL.gif

kenta

Has no PEINS
sonic4ever said:
it is suppose to be multi-platform for both regieon. the 360 exclusive was just a rumor.
Except for the fact sheet that was just released which only listed the 360

But if this is really old then that explains it, back to being 360 exclusive with ye, Katamari!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Those 3 projects were announced at E3 06. We need some sort of filter for topics made on GAF. :\

Edit: I stand corrected, it was TGS 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom