• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 4 |OT| Sloptoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Orton is certainly not an ideal quarterback, but the Denver offense gets points on the board.

It's the defense that can't stop a drive to save their lives.

Godslay

Banned
Kusagari said:
Orton getting those fantasy stats.

Inflated stats means nut hangers like Colin Cowherd have something to hang on. When everyone else knows that his bread and butter is garbage time.

beast786 said:
WTF giants. How in the world.
NFL. Any given Sunday, a week after an emotional win over a division opponent, traveling west coast etc. Still, a game we should have won but this team has been nothing if not inconsistent as hell for years.

bionic77

Spectral Glider said:
Well, hate to say it, but guess it's a good thing I missed the game. Not sure if I even want to watch the recording.
I said the same thing after the Ravens loss and we are both right.

Like I said before, it is time to panic. We have not looking good at anything this year and it is time for Tomlin to start benching people to send a message. First on the list is the entire offensive and defensive line along with Hines Ward. While our defense might suck at times, the offense is the biggest disappointment this year and that is 90% on the offensive line.

brentech

damn, i needed starks to drive the game home. need some extra FF points as I only have a 10 point lead, with my opponent with a TE tonight. going to be close.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ridley has looked great all day. WishI could take a lot of good from this game, but losing Mayo is probably a season killer. Gotta hope Haynesworth gets back to form somehow.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Why is green bay still throwing with a 26 point lead with 2 minutes left in th 4th

Seems like your inviting karma to bite you in the ass.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Godslay said:
Inflated stats means nut hangers like Colin Cowherd have something to hang on. When everyone else knows that his bread and butter is garbage time.
Oh god I wish I could quote this like 1,000 times. I especially like the Cowherd comment.

goober

Futurevoid said:
Pretty much. What's he got? One catch?

EDIT: There's hope yet...TD!

I haven't been watching the game, but Manningham had 5 passes thrown to him. Did he just drop them, or is it dat Arizona D?

goober said:
I haven't been watching the game, but Manningham had 5 passes thrown to him. Did he just drop them, or is it dat Arizona D?
Drops, overthrown, etc. He hasn't looked good at all thus far this season. Don't know what's up with him. I expected him to step up big time after Smith leaving but it's been Cruz the whole way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom