• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Week 4 |OT| Sloptoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

methodman said:
Bowman and Willis are going to become the best inside backer tandem in the NFL soon.

Bowmans tackle on Vick in the open field on 3rd and 2 blew my mind. That guy can play.

I like our chances against the Bucs as well, but it will come down to our secondary. TB has pretty big receivers and I don't know how well Carlos can cover them. I think Spencer can take Benn and Brown can handle their slot guy, who had a pretty good game today.

I'd like to see us come out aggressive with some deep shots.

UberTag

DMczaf said:
And he never changed it lol
I've got the Dolphins back in their rightful place atop the Suck For Luck standings heading into their bye week.

Colts are 2nd. Rams 3rd. Vikes 4th. Jaguars 5th.

overcast said:
If Bradford can't lead us away from the first pick again... in this division, we better fucking get Luck.

bradford just isn't that good of a qb. i said this since last season and everyone said i was biased but when has he shown any signs of being a top 10 or even a top 15 qb? he hasn't ever.

then people are going to go with "well he has nothing around him!" ok. these are the same morons who say alex smith has sucked dick. guess what? bradford is in the same situation alex has been in for his entire career: defensive minded coach, no playmakers, poor offensive line and multiple offensive systems. we gonna give alex a pass? no, we aren't, because you are what you are and no excuse is going to change that.

would bradford look better if he had tom bradys type of protection? yeah. so would every qb in the history of the league.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bradford just isn't that good of a qb. i said this since last season and everyone said i was biased but when has he shown any signs of being a top 10 or even a top 15 qb? he hasn't ever.

then people are going to go with "well he has nothing around him!" ok. these are the same morons who say alex smith has sucked dick. guess what? bradford is in the same situation alex has been in for his entire career: defensive minded coach, no playmakers, poor offensive line and multiple offensive systems. we gonna give alex a pass? no, we aren't, because you are what you are and no excuse is going to change that.

would bradford look better if he had tom bradys type of protection? yeah. so would every qb in the history of the league.
But you did... for several years. Let the Rams make the same mistake and set their franchise back a few years. Although, I doubt he gets as many chances as Alex "But he's only 21...23...26...27!" Smith

Rorschach said:
But you did... for several years. Let the Rams make the same mistake and set their franchise back a few years. Although, I doubt he gets as many chances as Alex "But he's only 21...23...26...27!" Smith

i meant the fans. no one in frisco gave a shit about what alex had to work with. most niners fans still hate him. people chanting for david carr after alex smith throws a pick ON A PLAY WHERE NO ONE BLOCKS AND HE IS CRUSHED FROM THE BLINDSIDE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SNAP.

so no, alex smith doesn't get a pass from the media or anyone else. yeah, you can find a niners fan here and there that brings this stuff up but the bottom line is he has been a career loser. when a 291 yard game with 2 TD's is one of your top career games you know you haven't had a good career. bradford deserves sympathy but no excuses: he is a loser and has not performed like a #1 qb should.

DMczaf

peytonbucs.gif

evilhomer

overcast said:
If Bradford can't lead us away from the first pick again... in this division, we better fucking get Luck.
It isnt really feasible though is it? Bradford still has a huge contract it wouldn't really make sense to go after another QB, Rams are gonna have to stick it out with him and he should be ok in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom