• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoemonk

Yeah, I know. Last game I watched with a bunch of Lions fans in Michigan was the Dolphins comeback game in 2014. Lions fans are usually a negative, pessimistic bunch for good reason.

Time to start walking with some pride because we're really good. Just following this team you can tell this locker room is tight with a lot of veteran leadership. DETROIT VS. EVERYBODY

I will reserve judgment until after next week's game.

Yeah, I know. Last game I watched with a bunch of Lions fans in Michigan was the Dolphins comeback game in 2014. Lions fans are usually a negative, pessimistic bunch for good reason.

Time to start walking with some pride because we're really good. Just following this team you can tell this locker room is tight with a lot of veteran leadership. DETROIT VS. EVERYBODY

Does this mean the playoff loss is getting blamed on the refs again

The Lions, at the very least, are not bad. Upper half of the league at least. How good they are is hard to gauge when their first two opponents have been dealing with some pretty crippling issues of their own...but a lot of teams have crippling issues. What these first two games have shown, though, is that they're a very opportunistic team, and that bodes well given how much wonky shit happens in the average NFL game nowadays.

This is essentially my assessment.

I'd think higher of them if we had something resembling a stable run game that wasn't just Stafford scrambles.

Granted, we're also starting Greg Fucking Robinson at LT, so this isn't the best this team has to offer on OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom