• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Quality play call on the 4th down there, going to the ground while still a yard short of what you needed. Finally I feel like the rug isn't at a risk of being somehow pulled out from under us.

GG Giants, sort of? It's been kind of an ugly game for both sides but a win on the road in prime-time is not something the Lions have historically pulled off much, so I'll certainly take it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Abdullah looked like he could've sprained or tweaked his knee on that last run.

I love Riddick out of the passing game but he can't run the ball like Abdullah can

Edit: Just as I type that Riddick has a nice run

It is not the super bowls alone, it is how they were won, mvp of both. his longevity in the league is very impressive as well, always respected him for that. You have Phil Simms who is not in, Kenny Stabler waited until he was dead for his shot, though he deserved it where Simms is forever going to wait.

I think Eli should wait but he for sure is a hall of fame player

well yea Eli was a major contributor to those 2 super bowl rings. It's not like he was trent dilfer.

He gets as much credit as the defense.

but lets be real. other than those 2 seasons and those 2 rings, he's fairly inconsistent and overall very medicore if not terrible. His best stat is probably how many games he has played consecutively. (also his 4th quarter comebacks which is nothing to sneeze at) lol. But yea, he is obviously going to be in the HOF, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's first ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom