• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Spinluck

You know, its really not worth it.
People will keep piling on.
It doesnt matter.
The saints will never have respect.
They were never one of the nfl darlings and will always get the shit end of the stick.
We had slight respect for a year and that was all.
Its just the way it is.

That's not true, the swamp rats Saints got my respect when they won the Superbowl against me Colts. I also think Drew's a cool dude.

You also have to remember you guys did shit to lose respect too.

Anyways.

DREW THROW IT TO COLESTON AND GRAHAM, NO ONE ELSE!!!

The Wendy's chatter was more interesting to me when I thought you were talking about Wendy:

wendy-thomas-wendys.jpeg

You know, its really not worth it.
People will keep piling on.
It doesnt matter.
The saints will never have respect.
They were never one of the nfl darlings and will always get the shit end of the stick.
We had slight respect for a year and that was all.
Its just the way it is.

Every team gets shit on. Get over it.

You don't see me whining about people calling my QB "Laptop stealing, towel-wearing Hello Kitty!" do you?

squicken

listen saints fans if you want to get mad please direct all your angsty crap to dirtbag. he single handedly destroyed any possibility of you guys having goodwill here. maybe express your feelings in the form of animated GIFs from lsufreak

Talon

listen saints fans if you want to get mad please direct all your angsty crap to dirtbag. he single handedly destroyed any possibility of you guys having goodwill here. maybe express your feelings in the form of animated GIFs from lsufreak
Real Talk

Spinluck

Well, I think I'm gonna win my Fantasy game, it's 56 to 76, but I haves Rivers, Coleston, and Graham. I also have the Texans D playing tomorrow :-3

Fucking Luck with 28 Fantasy Points.

EDIT: CJ 0pts, damn bum, gtfo.

I wasn't approved until like the week of the NFC championship game against the Vikes, but I was lurking. Dirtbag was a great troll.

LJ11

I personally blame Treme.

lol one day Geico should slip and bust out a real joke on one of their commercials

You know what would be funny? Start the commercial with that incredible fucktard Caveman blabbing about how he hates Geico blah blah blah and then have a guy walk in, shoot the fucker in the head, then turn to the camera and say "Geico sells life insurance, too."

cajunator

Banned

Actually I kind of do.
I wouldnt have been an arrogant douchebag about winning the superbowl.
I would have just been extremely happy it happened and not rubbed it in anyones faces.
Dirtbag is a fucking asshole and hopefully other saints fans on this board feel similar.

Narag

If you guys keep saying dirtbag's name, he's going to appear. It might not be until 2014 when the Saints are finally over .500 again but the threat is there.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Actually I kind of do.
I wouldnt have been an arrogant douchebag about winning the superbowl.
I would have just been extremely happy it happened and not rubbed it in anyones faces.
Dirtbag is a fucking asshole and hopefully other saints fans on this board feel similar.

I agree.

Top Bottom