• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also Texans fans you better get yo team right...

Losing to the Jests, would have been such a black mark on your season

Can they please release the TEBOW!

COME THE FUCK ON!

Godslay

Banned
True. I really do like our front 4, but what the hell @ Champ Bailey. All I heard was how good he was but he hasn't looked that good out there. At least better than Tracy Porter.

TRACY PORTER IS COSTING PEYTON A SUPERBOWL AGAIN!

Get your act together Tracy Porter!

The defense is sloppy. Champ is usually better. Everyone looked like shit besides Miller. Offense looks great though, besides the drops, fumbles, and dumb playcalling that is. LOL.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
See, that's the Foster I'm use too. Actually, the Foster I know would fumble it here and the opposing team would scoop it up for a TD.

VALIS

Ah well, good effort by the Jets considering who they were playing and how decimated they are. Their offense is still such a shit show, though. Confusion, delay of games, gimmicks, interceptions, pttt.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll take any W against the Jets... so cursed against them. I don't care how shitty they are.

Top Bottom