• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Milabrega

I don't want to start anyone against 49er's D, but Fred Jackson or CJ spiller? My only other options are Jackie Battle or Donald Brown, and not really high on either.

Wrong!

Browns get the number one pick trade it for a plethora of picks with another team in need of a QB.

2 of the picks pan out, the others all put the fanbase in despair as the QB selected with their pick goes on to a HOF career.

Book it.
This was so depressing to read.

Believeland.

You know the Bills are shitty, but they seem to have potential and that potential scares me. Maybe if they had a qb who didn't go to an Ivy league school they might be good.

UberTag

I don't want to start anyone against 49er's D, but Fred Jackson or CJ spiller? My only other options are Jackie Battle or Donald Brown, and not really high on either.
You can't start Brown.

I would probably ride Battle given the matchup but given the choice between the Bills RBs I'd ride Spiller this week.
The matchup against the 49ers is terrible but I'll trust the guy averaging over 8 yards/carry to make something out of his limited touches.

BigAT

Giants inactives are out for today: Phillips, Nicks, Barden, Bernard, Hosley, Diehl, Rivers.

ZERO healthy scratches! #giantsfootball

Because they win?

True.

Barnwell wrote an article saying that again the Defense is carrying Flacco. From the games i've watched that isn't the truth. Rice and Torrey Smith are carrying Flacco. Hell, in the Rats last Thursday night game Flacco pretty much either threw it to Smith, threw it to Rice, or let Rice run it.

Flacco has adapted the "Throw it to Megatron" offense only with Torrey Smith.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
On slight off topic note to this, Never forget the day Lebron left......THE STREETS WERE ON FIRE!!! believeland

couch-candle.jpg

Godslay

Banned
True.

Barnwell wrote an article saying that again the Defense is carrying Flacco. From the games i've watched that isn't the truth. Rice and Torrey Smith are carrying Flacco. Hell, in the Rats last Thursday night game Flacco pretty much either threw it to Smith, threw it to Rice, or let Rice run it.

Flacco has adapted the "Throw it to Megatron" offense only with Torrey Smith.

You're forgetting Pitta. He's targeted him quite a bit.

In all honesty I'm just not that big of a Basketball fan anymore, barely watch any games anymore. I've been to some Cavs games though
Kyrie and Dion played well together last night in the Wine v Gold scrimmage. Can't wait for this season, I could see us sneaking into the 8th seed.

Man I remember the good old days when Dwyer was going to be a hall of fame running back and make us forget Mendy. Now we have the worst running game in the league and are trusting to a guy with a bum knee...

I just realized that Steelers fans root for a rapist and a terrorist sympathizer. Man I thought Eagles fans had it bad with the dog murder but you guys got it even worse.

the owner of the bar I was at put his jersey down as the doormat
I don't understand all the people who burned perfectly good jerseys. I took white duct tape, put it across "James" and wrote "traitor" across it. This way I show my disdain and keep my $80 jersey.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Late but wanted to get them in before the games just so I can brag about how awesome I am later:

MIA - CIN
GB - IND
BAL - KC
ATL - WAS
CLE - NYG
PHI - PIT
SEA - CAR
CHI - JAC
TEN - MIN
DEN - NE
BUF - SF
SD - NO
HOU - TEBOW

Greg

I'll be watching via stream for the first time this regular season

I get Browns and Steelers, and the bar up the street with Sunday Ticket is only showing those games...

Top Bottom