• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Spinluck

Powers plays it too safe, he assumes if he never gets beat deep he's playing well. But letting them get 10yds on every comeback is fine.

Wes

venison crêpe
weedentd_medium.gif

Defense is fine. It's not really their fault they've been on the field the entire quarter. That's why Cinci had such a long drive. We subbed a lot of guys in that drive. The offense is what's looking terrible, and that's due to turnovers. PEACE.
Yeah, you're right. But it was a sloppy quarter and the score could easily be a lot worse. The D definitely stepped it up in the red zone, though.

Timmons monster.

Since the Steelers drafted Big Ben their offensive line has been HORRIBLE at blocking. They traditionally have a good blocking center, and their left tackle has more times than not been ok...but the overall play of the offensive line for at least 10 years has been shit.

And they've still won two super bowls. Go figure.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Do you see Shurmur? Give Trent the fucking ball!

Seems with all these injuries he's been forced to gameplan the offense for once.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WTF happened to all our timeouts?

Wow a WR on this team who can catch. I expected him to drop that tipped ball and wouldn't even blame him.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Troy's probably done for the year. Hope there's some really good safeties in the draft.

I've been beating the drum to tank this season for Barkley, but yes, I'm actually hoping for the Steelers to find a defensive play maker in the draft. Doesn't have to be a safety, as there will never be a replacement for what Troy used to do.

Top Bottom