• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Lawrence Timmons has been pretty ok since he was drafted, but he's playing like he's a first round pick in this game.

Now, if the offensive line could just figure out what the fuck to do.

2 thoughts on the Packers game so far:

1) Benson hurt. This is why you can't pay a RB big bucks in the NFL these days. Helmet to helmet hits and other cheap shots still happen all the time, and RBs aren't in the "protected class". Your RB will get hurt. Have a backup of equivalent quality ready to go!

2) Packers offense is night and day different the last 5 quarters VS weeks 1-3. I think McCarthy was just being a cocky assclown and basically saying "We're gonna do what we do, just try and stop us! We don't even need to gameplan.
lvEyC.gif
"
And teams stopped us. Because it's the NFL, it doesn't matter how good you think you are. The last 2 weeks we're running screens, power runs, shovel passes, etc, and we're starting to look really good again.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Uh, that is a terrible call! 100% clean hit. Fuck the NFL.

JCizzle

I love RG3 and all, but man living in DC can be zzzzzzzzz sometimes. Skins/Falcons and KC/Bal are the two games on at the moment.

And I can't watch the Niners later today due to a commitment. FML.

Top Bottom