• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Eagles have been just as dirty, but only we have been flagged.

Though they missed a late hit on Vick as well.

Eznark was right! These guys are not any better!

We already knew this. The difference is the regular refs make a call and act like they don't give a shit. They fuck up with confidence.

Two bullshit personal foul penalties gave the Eagles that TD. Fuck refs.

And we pay them more for this shit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The refs got a memo to treat the Steelers like the Raiders. It's disgusting.

Also disgusting is expecting Foote to cover anyone 1-on-1.

squicken

reason why i just didn't love rg3. amazing talent but i don't think he'll ever stay healthy. and if they let him back on the field it's shameful. he was wobbling on his feet

bionic77

Ha ha, Foote on McCoy, told ya that one would be a laugher.
Textbook tackling!

Truth be told the Eagles have more talent than us. The only area we are better is at qb and receiver. It's up to Ben and Reid to win this one and we will need some luck.

The Eagles defense is due for a big play. Hoping it gets delayed to next week!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
reason why i just didn't love rg3. amazing talent but i don't think he'll ever stay healthy. and if they let him back on the field it's shameful. he was wobbling on his feet

The 'skins can't run that offense. They're begging to get Bob hurt.

MKAllDay

Textbook tackling!

Truth be told the Eagles have more talent than us. The only area we are better is at qb and receiver. It's up to Ben and Reid to win this one and we will need some luck.

The Eagles defense is due for a big play. Hoping it gets delayed to next week!

Don't forget coaching. What I would give to have Tomlin.

brentech

Rodgers held that ball for like an hour.

I don't like seeing anyone injured, but I hope that takes finley out and puts one of the backups in. So tired of his shit

Fox318

"Through the hands of Greg Little"

GQman2121

Banned
How bad is it in KC? The crowd is cheering that they want Brady Quinn to take the field.......

I'm not sure why they're even allowing Cassell to pass. They've been running well all game. Just keep pounding.

Sean Smith is really starting to impress me. He did a great job on Fitz last week and now he's playing great against Greene. I just hope he can keep it up.

Top Bottom