• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

mhi

Thank god for an organization with no accountability. Mike Brown really don't give a shit.

Oh and Steelers aren't good at all.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WTF? Just saw Cam Newton's press conference after the game.

1. What the hell was he wearing?

2. Why does he act like such a bitch after every loss?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
WTF? Just saw Cam Newton's press conference after the game.

1. What the hell was he wearing?

2. Why does he act like such a bitch after every loss?

Guy is an emotional/bipolar QB akin to Vince Young. Just can;t control his emotions. He was blaming his teammates instead of himself, without naming names. Pathetic.

This is who he is going to be his entire career.

people on fb basically making him out to be a HOF. he had a good game, he's capable of such every now and then, but like redman he's not a nfl starter

Jury's still out I think. Steelers O-line had a God-Tier game on the ground today, but Dwyer has made the most of very limited opportunities (Today was his first start in two seasons) and that can't be ignored.

56744699_display_image.jpg

you mother fuckers better quit talking shit about cam!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Been a dissapointing year in football so far to be honest. Don't really have too much hope for the pats moving forward unless something changes in the playcalling. It's weird Woodhead is still being used horribly. Only a handful of good from today.

- Spikes is awesome
- Mayo was great
- Vereen looks quick, he deserves more snaps and is a better runner between the tackles than woodhead. They need him to get involved more.
- Dennard looks pretty solid.
- Cunningham is finally playing as much as he deserves.

Now the bad.

- Brady's decision making is a disaster. 2 weeks in a row with a deepshot to Branch. Branch is not a deep threat at this point in his career, and that was never really his game anyways.
- The playcalling is a disaster. 3 1st and 10s in a row, draw play to woodhead a total of 6 yards.
- Forcing the ball to brandon Lloyd
- Brady's deep ball isn't at all what it used to be, we all know this except for McDaniels.
- I like Hernandez as an outside threat, but his strength is quick outs and YAC. He is not being used in this manner at all
- Arrington may be the worst corner in the league.

Not much to say. It'll be nice to get some actual safeties back there, because despite McCourty being pretty lousy, he definitely has played better this year. Hopefully Chung can bounce back, Gregory can get on the field, McCourty back to corner, and Dennard can take over for Arrington.

mr2xxx

Banned
Damn Fred Davis out for the year, Garcon's injury was misdiagnosed and what was thought of a minor toe injury turns out he also has a tendon tear. Rg3's receiving weapons include over the hill players like Moss and a recently re-acquired Cooley then you have a bunch of young guys that haven't really proven anything. Hopefully some of them step up but I'm not too hopeful.

Damn Fred Davis out for the year, Garcon's injury was misdiagnosed and what was thought of a minor toe injury turns out he also has a tendon tear. Rg3's receiving weapons include over the hill players like Moss and a recently re-acquired Cooley then you have a bunch of young guys that haven't really proven anything. Hopefully some of them step up but I'm not too hopeful.

1-800-CALL-PLAX

mr2xxx

Banned
1-800-CALL-PLAX

That would of been a great combo 5 years ago, not so much today or last year, or the year before. I guess we could get Bowe but we don't have the salary cap, or draft picks required and I if we did I wouldn't want him. Just gotta hope we can find our diamond in the rough soon.

Rorschach

Brady is always meh against bump n run. You guys just got two n a row. Don't worry, they'all play some zone team and you guys will be blowing him again.

Oh wait, they play the Rams? This might be funny.
No deal. Doesn't matter what Ben says.
He let Ben do more if what Ben wanted to do. The transition has been slow for this new offense. Ben seems a little reluctant to change.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Suh and the d-line are going to destroy the Bears o-line and Poutface.

Most important game for the Lions this season. We win I'm confident we get in the playoffs looking at the rest of the schedule, we lose we're pretty much fucked.

Top Bottom