• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Farooq

Banned
Nice thread. I havent been able to tell you but the last few OP's have been amazing. So good to have you back doing these.

Edit: reposting this image in this thread so people will see it.

cutler-romo.jpg

What's the point of showing an Eagles fan's poor attempt at being funny?

I did some stand up in my early life, while I bombed quite often, I know one thing about comedy. Actually I don't know anything, it is why I bombed so much and why I ended up going back to school.

Milchjon

What's the point of showing an Eagles fan's poor attempt at being funny?

I did some stand up in my early life, while I bombed quite often, I know one thing about comedy. Actually I don't know anything, it is why I bombed so much and why I ended up going back to school.

;jnc

Farooq

Banned
Funny thing is Garrett is 6 years older than Kitna. C'mon Jason, suit up and show us how it is done.

jason-garrett.jpg

Look at the way he throws the challenge flag. He still got it.

I am drinking shock top honey crisp apple wheat. It is really good. Aldo orange gamefuel and raspberry vodka on the side. It is going to be a drunk Christmas eve for me.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Merry Christmas you heathens! Go Packers! Let's see what Defense hates it's team the most!

NFL Gaf is best Gaf!

This game is going to make me vomit uncontrollably. Rodgers isn't coming back, Lacy is done, Matthews might have played his last snap for a while, Flynn is still terrible, our defense is like the fucking gates from Jurassic Park, and through all of this, there is still no indication that any of the staff are under any real threat of losing their jobs. Go Pack Go. >:/

MechDX

Just got home from work

Wife is sick
Moms house where Christmas dinner is tomorrow is having plumbing issues
Have to make cookies for Santa
Prepare two side dishes for tomorrow
Get all the kids presents out
Connect the WIi U to the home e center

I FUCKING GOT THIS!!!!

Wes

venison crêpe
Just got home from work

Wife is sick
Moms house where Christmas dinner is tomorrow is having plumbing issues
Have to make cookies for Santa
Prepare two side dishes for tomorrow
Get all the kids presents out
Connect the WIi U to the home e center

I FUCKING GOT THIS!!!!

Santa is real right here.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hope the Jets fire Rex Ryan so Green Bay can hire him as DC.

I have this terrible feeling that if we make the playoffs that we'll be stuck with Capers.

Edit: I like the Honda chick, they still using her?

I hope the Jets fire Rex Ryan so Green Bay can hire him as DC.

I have this terrible feeling that if we make the playoffs that we'll be stuck with Capers.

Edit: I like the Honda chick, they still using her?

yes they are using her and i'd like her to use me

i was going to say use me as her personal douche but its christmas eve and i dont want to be distasteful

Eleuin

McCown is going to son Aaron Cutler next sunday :\

________

Anyone see the febreeze car commercial featuring a girl with tattoos and glasses? Need a pic

brentech

Rodgers saying they'll announce on Thursday if he's playing or not. Had a scan in the last 24 hours. Comes down to if they feel the bone is healed. Apparently it didn't look healed enough last week.

Listening to his radio show right now.

He just called out whoever the unnamed source was that was giving incorrect or just not informed information out. Said they were a coward for not putting their name behind it.

Probably won't be around too much in the coming days with family coming over to stay.

Just wanted to wish everyone a merry x-mas and happy new new year!

Top Bottom