• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Spinluck

tumblr_m1s6hqiIjD1qlydmfo1_500.gif

Only anime I would bat for is Samurai Champloo.

90% of anime is creepy as heck and scares me

Champloo and Lagann are the best animes.

Ghibli/Miyazaki is in another tier and shouldn't be considered anime. Same with Satoshi films.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Is this what will become of NFL GAF during the off season. Oh man.
The last few pages are super interesting. As the amount of people willing to bat away the AnimeGAF sect within NFLGAF lowers, AnimeGAF takes over. Does this happen to every SportsGAF thread during the offseason? Just default to anime?
It All Started WIth A Haruhi Gif

RBH

Just landed at the Atlanta airport.

Let me check the score of the Falcons/Panthers game........maybe the Falcons mounted a comeback!

*checks score on phone*

* hangs head in shame*

yioV1.gif

Fuck this goddamn season. :(

Steelers next week? Good, maybe we can get that can't beat the Steelers in the playoffs monkey off our back finally. If they do beat us though they're probably going to go all the way (through the AFC at least). I should make a wager with my Steelers friend at work.

brentech

Just landed at the Atlanta airport.

Let me check the score of the Falcons/Panthers game........maybe the Falcons mounted a comeback!

*checks score on phone*

* hangs head in shame*

yioV1.gif

Fuck this goddamn season. :(

It was basically a playoff game. Maybe Matt Ryan can change his number to 3 in the off-season!

Top Bottom