• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

eznark

Banned
I really just don't like him. I hate the million kid thing, but lots of people do that. Rivers really seems like a prick to me in the interviews I have seen, plus at this point in his career it is safe to say he will never win anything.

Why would you care how many kids he has??

Why would you care how many kids he has??

Why wouldnt I? I have 2 kids of my own and I would very much like to see our species take steps to ensure that their will be a planet here for future generations. I really struggled with the idea of even having kids because I am so worried about things going forward. Again though the 8 kids thing is very minor when it comes to rivers, I really hate his personality, and I wonder if a big part of him not having more success in the NFL is because he is such a prick. He just doesnt seem like a very inspiring guy to me.

gutshot

I'd take Rivers, although I'm not sure I would want to give up what the Chargers would likely be asking for. But yeah, if they want to just salary dump and will give him up for a mid-round pick, I'm all for it.

So Luck is out 2-6 weeks. Colts cost the Broncos home field advantage throughout the playoffs and now they might miss out on the playoffs.

Patriots taking Ws from all of this. Get home field advantage most likely, winning SB 50 and Colts not even making the playoffs. Just smfh.

Top Bottom