• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

nEoWLWc.png

QJAwLgf.png

n4BmSCa.gif

MIA @ NE

DET @ KC (9:30AM - London)

SD @ BAL
ARI @ CLE
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ PIT
TEN @ HOU
NYG @ NO
SF @ STL
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK
SEA @ DAL

GB @ DEN

IND @ CAR

Bye: BUF, JAX, PHI, WAS

Coverage Maps
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=8

Yahoo Pick'em League
Group ID: 1299
Password: neogaf
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

Yahoo Pick'em League - Confidence
Group ID: 7490
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

Yahoo Survivor League II
Group ID: 29321
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joingroup - different link than above

NFL-GAF NNID/PSN/XBL/Steam names
Quote for link to Google doc

NFL-GAF IRC / snesfreak cage
http://t.co/TN8BbqlrMS for mibbit
irc server is studio64.yi.org #nfl-gaf

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

MIA @ NE

SD @ BAL
ARI @ CLE
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ PIT
TEN @ HOU
NYG @ NO
SF @ STL
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK
SEA @ DAL

GB @ DEN This is a tough one, basically just going with who I think will win the turnover battle

IND @ CAR

squicken

Love fired up Cpt Kirk lol

--

From last thread

--

People have been kissing Harbaugh's ass for years. Now in the next few seasons we get to find out just what type of coach he is.

So much coaching turnover there amongst assistants. For the first time, Ozzie didn't restock the cupboard very well. I think he is a good coach, but like Tomlin, he is more a CEO than a coach

It's why I always prefer a team go after offensive assistants. Nothing is more in demand than a coach that can run an offense, so as soon as a team gets a good one, he is on to a HC gig. ATL will be one and done with lil Shanny I'd guess. The whole AFCS could be after him

Go Hawks

MIA @ NE

SD @ BAL
ARI @ CLE
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ PIT
TEN @ HOU
NYG @ NO
SF @ STL
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK
SEA @ DAL

GB @ DEN This is a tough one, basically just going with who I think will win the turnover battle

IND @ CAR

I appreciate the support in this troubling time but anybody who picks Baltimore to win a game the rest of the year deserves to be made fun of until the second the clock on said game hits 0 with the final score having them on top

MIA @ NE (Suh will atleast stick his cleat up Brady's ass)

DET @ KC (9:30AM - London) (Tiny Hands > Fat Hands)

SD @ BAL (Both suck)
ARI @ CLE (For my boy Kave)
MIN @ CHI (Teddy better then Anti-Vaccination Lover Cutler)
CIN @ PIT (Not prime time)
TEN @ HOU (Mallet will pass out on the field)
NYG @ NO (Brees is back, and Eli is broken)
SF @ STL (Foles>>>>>>>>Kap>A middle school QB>>>>Gabbert)
TB @ ATL (Steps on DM's shoes)

NYJ @ OAK (Ugly game)
SEA @ DAL (Tebow is brought in)

GB @ DEN (Munn)

IND @ CAR (Assuming Hasslebeck doesn't come in)

Bye: BUF, JAX, PHI, WAS

MIA @ NE - Think Miami finds a way to squeak one out on the short week.

SD @ BAL - Baltimore is going to be a little fired up in front of their home crowd, I think.
ARI @ CLE - Trust the Cards more than I do the Browns.
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ PIT - At home with Big Ben back, I think the offense will be too much for Dalton to keep up with. Probably one of the higher scoring games.
TEN @ HOU - Houston is a disaster
NYG @ NO New Orleans continues their streak.
SF @ STL - At home, so St. Louis should dismantle the Niners.
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK - This will be the week the Raiders become a wild card threat. Crazy.
SEA @ DAL - No Romo, no Dez, no win.

GB @ DEN - I think at home Denver finds a way to win, and I think the offense will click better than it has thus far. Will be close either way.

IND @ CAR - Crazy to think I trust Cam more than Luck right now.

Love fired up Cpt Kirk lol

--

From last thread

--

So much coaching turnover there amongst assistants. For the first time, Ozzie didn't restock the cupboard very well. I think he is a good coach, but like Tomlin, he is more a CEO than a coach

It's why I always prefer a team go after offensive assistants. Nothing is more in demand than a coach that can run an offense, so as soon as a team gets a good one, he is on to a HC gig. ATL will be one and done with lil Shanny I'd guess. The whole AFCS could be after him

Like Tomlin Harbaugh was gifted a Super Bowl team but with Ike and Troy gone last year the Steelers are recreated in Tomlin's image. Will we see that same of Harbs the elder?

Harbaugh has a rep as a leader of men but the Ratbirds famously had a "near mutiny" their Super Bowl year. Who was the leader of that team? Ray Lewis. They have not been the same since he left. Harbaugh has to prove this team hasn't been on Auto Pilot the last 7 years.

MIA @ NE The reckoning continues

DET @ KC (9:30AM - London) #TheRoarHasBeenRestored

SD @ BAL SD starts it's goodbye tour
ARI @ CLE Ari looks good plus #Browns
MIN @ CHI Minny playing well and the bears still have cutler
CIN @ PIT Toss up but I'll give it to the soulless one
TEN @ HOU this should be a crime against humanity
NYG @ NO The Prophecy has been foretold
SF @ STL 9ers couldn't be a peewee mixed gender team
TB @ ATL Bucs really really suck

NYJ @ OAK AC/DC go for the encore
SEA @ DAL #YeeHaw!!!! Fuck that basic bitch wilson

GB @ DEN Munn can't be stopped

IND @ CAR lol colts

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My boy Ben about to overtake Stafford for fattest active qb in the league

Underrated story here. last time he missed a bunch of games he came back on the Jemarcus diet.

He'll still be just as fast and harder to take down somehow.

Welp, here comes that first loss of the season.
I don't know, I think it's going to be a lot tougher for Green Bay than people are expecting. Green Bay's offense has been sloppy compared to what it has been, they're on the road, and Denver easily has one of the best D's in the league. I think Kubiak and Manning will figure something out on offense to at least stay competitive. Otherwise...

We'll find out come Sunday.

harSon

Banned
Underrated story here. last time he missed a bunch of games he came back on the Jemarcus diet.

He'll still be just as fast and harder to take down somehow.

He's achieved his final form. Defender's tackles will be neutralized by the memory foam figure he's achieved over the last month.

MIA @ NE - I believe again

SD @ BAL
ARI @ CLE
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ PIT
TEN @ HOU
NYG @ NO
SF @ STL
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK
SEA @ DAL

GB @ DEN

IND @ CAR

ampere

MIA @ NE - Miami looks less shit with the new HC, but I always take us at home

DET @ KC - Who knows, London games are weird

SD @ BAL - San Diego really needs this win after two crushing losses
ARI @ CLE
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ PIT - If Ben is back... this is a hard one to call. Taking Cincy for now
TEN @ HOU - Not sure Houston can win another game this year
NYG @ NO - Breezus looking good
SF @ STL
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK - With how hot Carr and his WRs are looking... I take Oakland at home
SEA @ DAL - Not really sure, both look bad

GB @ DEN - I don't trust the Manning-led offense, but I think it will be low scoring and close

IND @ CAR - lol

Bonus:
Bye: BUF, JAX, PHI, WAS - Waiting for Eagles-GAF to explain why they stay losing when they aren't even playing

I don't know, I think it's going to be a lot tougher for Green Bay than people are expecting. Green Bay's offense has been sloppy compared to what it has been, they're on the road, and Denver easily has one of the best D's in the league. I think Kubiak and Manning will figure something out on offense to at least stay competitive. Otherwise...

We'll find out come Sunday.

I want to believe but then I remember how unwatchable the offense is and I've already conditioned myself for the upcoming loss!

Bread

Banned
HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO

Top Bottom