• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

KaYotiX

Banned
Game will be tough, I hope our offence gets back on track and I hope this isn't the week where Peyton shows up and throws for 500 yds.

This Sunday is gonna be a long night

MechDX

Dale Robertson
‏@sportywineguy Everybody else wants Brian Hoyer gone, too. Texans now accepting QB resumes. Never seen a more convoluted mess. And I've seen a lot.

trainwreck.gif

This just keeps getting better!

Drakeon

Good games Bread, Halo 5 mp is pretty fun, probably be a lot more fun when I get better and climb out of a .3 KDR lol

MechDX

Mech we at the Jags fandom will accept any Texan Asylum seekers.

This is what I have summed up:

1) No one wants Mallett on the team except for GM Rick Smith

2) Most of the organization doesn't want Hoyer on the team

3) Savage was put on season ending IR even though he is now 100% healthy. IR return was used on a 3rd string TE

The Texans have entered browns territory.

cdyhybrid

This is what I have summed up:

1) No one wants Mallett on the team except for GM Rick Smith

2) Most of the organization doesn't want Hoyer on the team

3) Savage was put on season ending IR even though he is now 100% healthy. IR return was used on a 3rd string TE

The Texans have entered browns territory.

Don't forget Arian Foster!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Last year I was on a shitton of drugs during that weekend and pretty much the whole previous 5 years or so.

Even then waking up at 6 PST on a Sunday is tough but I'm anxious to see how the Cooter/Stafford offense goes.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I didn't know you were a druggie.

We all are addicts in someway Line, it's how we manage or deal with our addictions.

Some are addicted to drugs and some are addicted to anime. If it becomes a detriment to your health you need to stop cold turkey.

Instead of watching Naruto Episode #981 some people get to the point where they ask themselves "what the hell have I been doing this whole time, maybe this should be my last episode who cares what happens in Episode #982 this is starting to become tiresome anyway."

Wrayfield

MIA @ NE ->One out of seven in Foxboro. Just be competitive and play with energy, anything else is wishful thinking. Expect Belichick to pull something that will mindboggle Campbell. Hype dies. Dolphins hire Haley. I move to Nepal for two years so I don't have to see that shit.

DET @ KC (9:30AM - London) ->Jim Bob Cooter era begins :kas.

SD @ BAL ->I refuse to think this team is 1-6 bad.
ARI @ CLE ->Expect it to be closer than some might think.
MIN @ CHI ->Poutiness wins over chewing tobacco.
CIN @ PIT ->Bengals are good but not undefeated-good.
TEN @ HOU ->JJ Watt deserves a victory.
NYG @ NO ->Goober getting ready for SB showdown III with another undefeated Brady.
SF @ STL ->Love STL D-line. SF :(((
TB @ ATL ->A coach the Dolphins had a legit chance of getting? Of course he does well with the team that was smart enough to get him.

NYJ @ OAK ->Jets are good. It hurts me to say that. Always liked Bowles though.
SEA @ DAL ->Injuries. I would love to see how good DAL could be with Romo and Dez and this O line for a whole season. Need more Miracle Water or Brady Snakeoil Salesmen. Fuck human garbage Hardy though.

GB @ DEN ->Manning's first good game of the season plus dat D!

IND @ CAR ->Love what Cam's been doing those past two years in particular. Not giving up on Luck and trying to ignore Pagano.

Line_HTX

And that's why I no longer have any desire to watch long running series that're over 100 episodes. Don't have time for those anymore plus some of them never end.

Now I just have a backlog of short series of either 13 or 26 eps just like a backlog of regular TV shows. The last TV show I actually sat down and watched was Daredevil on Netflix.

Spades

I have
good
fantasy football problems. Need to sit one of:

Gurley (vs SF), Forte (vs MIN), Miller (@ NE) or AP (@ CHI).

It's a PPR H2H league.

Given the match-ups, my gut tells me to drop Miller. My heart says otherwise.

Please help!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That was a nice season. Can't wait for 2016's season to begin. It really felt short this time around. Can't football last longer than 7 weeks?

ampere

Pack vs Broncos should be a good game. Not sure why people expect a blowout, the Denver D is for real. They ought to be considered every bit as good as the Pats, unless we're in bizarro world and offense is now what wins in January.

Who expects a blowout? It's going to be a defensive battle, but GB has the edge in offense

eznark

Banned
Pack vs Broncos should be a good game. Not sure why people expect a blowout, the Denver D is for real. They ought to be considered every bit as good as the Pats, unless we're in bizarro world and offense is now what wins in January.

Packers have allowed fewer points.

Top Bottom