• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

BigAT

fel0ApN.jpg

Still not a good team, but I'll take it. At least we have reinforcements coming into Prince, Beatty and (god I hope so eventually) Cruz.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
This is what I have summed up:

1) No one wants Mallett on the team except for GM Rick Smith

2) Most of the organization doesn't want Hoyer on the team

3) Savage was put on season ending IR even though he is now 100% healthy. IR return was used on a 3rd string TE

The Texans have entered browns territory.

I know you're in full meltdown mode but:

1) Mallet will be gone today. You don't fucking cut him before a game and go with one QB.

2) who cares at this point?

3) Stupid stupid decision, I said it when he got hurt they should just leave him on the active roster. However, the IR return was not used on a 3rd string TE, he was the 1st string TE, easily. And Savage was placed on IR before Griffin was placed on IR to return.

Jesus fuck people in China have no concept of a bar. And it's expensive as fuck. I am in Xi'an and the closest bar is 2.5 miles away. 2.5 miles in a city of 8million. It is approximately 200 feet to a bar in Philly from almost anywhere worth being. I am stuck drinking in the hotel bar, paying $15 for a double pour of Beam that is the size of a Us single pour. This place is a drinkers hell.

bionic77

This game with the Bungles feels like a playoffs game.

I am intersted to see how our defense does against a really good offense. We had spurts against the Pats but I think the Bungles are even more talented.

I also wonder if Ben and co. can put it all together in one week.

And that's why I no longer have any desire to watch long running series that're over 100 episodes. Don't have time for those anymore plus some of them never end.

Now I just have a backlog of short series of either 13 or 26 eps just like a backlog of regular TV shows. The last TV show I actually sat down and watched was Daredevil on Netflix.
Watch the Americans for you haven't already. Fantastic show.

Crisco

Banned
Definite trap game potential for the Panthers against the Colts on MNF, especially if the Packers win setting up a matchup that might decide home field for the NFC playoffs. Colts obviously haven't been good, but Luck is due for a good performance and they can still be dangerous with that group of receivers.

Skip Bayless – Verified account ‏@RealSkipBayless

Bill O'Brien deserves an award for acting the part of a great head coach in "Hard Knocks." But he sure isn't much of a real one.
10:13 AM - 26 Oct 2015
Don't normally like Skip but DANG if this wasn't cold-blooded and probably true. Sorry Texans-GAF.

"Hmm, guess I better catch up on this thre...."

MIA @ NE ->One out of seven in Foxboro. Just be competitive and play with energy, anything else is wishful thinking. Expect Belichick to pull something that will mindboggle Campbell. Hype dies. Dolphins hire Haley. I move to Nepal for two years so I don't have to see that shit.
Welp.

Too early for these truthfacts. :(

Line_HTX

Boo!

Watch the Americans for you haven't already. Fantastic show.

Okay, I'll check that out. Thanks!

Don't normally like Skip but DANG if this wasn't cold-blooded and probably true. Sorry Texans-GAF.

Doesn't bother me, as I'm bored enough to like watching First Take for a while, lol

"Hmm, guess I better catch up on this thre...."

Welp.

Too early for these truthfacts. :(

Prepare for getting kneed in the gut. >:p

The new Captains Checkdown

e:

The case for benching Bradford. Cannot make intermediate throws. At all

CSTF-k1VAAA2Shc.jpg:large

Those stats must be false because during the preseason, when I said that Bradford can't pass more than 10 yards down the field, certain Eagles fans told me I was full of shit.

That screen was beautiful, but look at the blocking by the linemen. Penn kicks out the DB and Hudson takes out the FS, obviously Rivera is garbage when it comes to blocking but that's okay! Cooper with the juke!
It was beautiful! Speaking of which, check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8AIsvurb0

Center Mike Pouncey running 50 yards downfield to make a block... I need a gif of this play!

Also, LOL Cushing on that play, he clearly thinks Jarvis is going out of bounds!

Jarate

Banned
Those stats must be false because during the preseason, when I said that Bradford can't pass more than 10 yards down the field, certain Eagles fans told me I was full of shit.

Too be fair, his wideouts have been absolutely garbage

Still Bradford is a mediocre QB at best and has been literally the only QB in Chip's system to fail

Literally Sanchez put up bigger numbers then him

Too be fair, his wideouts have been absolutely garbage

Still Bradford is a mediocre QB at best and has been literally the only QB in Chip's system to fail

Literally Sanchez put up bigger numbers then him

Every other QB to play in this system had Maclin to throw to, they also all had muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucch better OLs. Austin and Cooper are not at the same level as Jackson and Maclin.

Top Bottom