• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Wow, Cards could seriously lose 4 to 5 games out of their remaining schedule.

no_michael_bluth.gif

See you next week Bungals.

COOoYL.gif

Watt gives a great interview.

FTF

Also glad for BOB, after watching hard knocks during the preseason, was rooting for him and Texans to do well.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Could you imagine how good the Texans would be if they had a young franchise QB like Matthew Stafford steering the ship?

Thankfully it'd never happen but the Texans would be the only team with a shot against the Patriots.

brentech

Could you imagine how good the Texans would be if they had a young franchise QB like Matthew Stafford steering the ship?

Thankfully it'd never happen but the Texans would be the only team with a shot against the Patriots.
Proving yet again, that you don't watch football.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Good for JJ getting some more TV time

who would you like them to interview, Alfred Blue?

Fucking ah-maz-ing win.

My son was the good luck charm. I had to hold him through the second half, he's getting molars on the top and bottom of his mouth and wouldn't go to sleep unless someone was holding him. Didn't want to put him down and jinx them.

Tom Penny

Below are the worst performers at their respective positions this season.

Quarterback: Matthew Stafford, Lions, 46.3

For anyone that has watched football this year, Stafford’s inclusion really shouldn’t surprise you. Stafford has been one of the biggest reasons for the poor play of the Detroit Lions this season.
Despite two receivers that some teams would kill to have, Stafford hasn’t been able to get anything going. His offensive line has been bad, no doubt about it, and he’s been pressured on 39 percent of his dropbacks.

But even when he isn’t faced with pressure, he’s averaging just 7.8 yards-per-attempt (YPA) and has thrown just one more touchdown than interceptions (seven to six). Any throw over 10 yards in the air is an adventure, as he’s completed just 48 percent of those passes, with an equal amount of touchdowns (six) and interceptions.

squicken

who would you like them to interview, Alfred Blue?

Fucking ah-maz-ing win.

My son was the good luck charm. I had to hold him through the second half, he's getting molars on the top and bottom of his mouth and wouldn't go to sleep unless someone was holding him. Didn't want to put him down and jinx them.

I don't really mind but I guess maybe Nuk? Share the spotlight. Push your teammates in interviews. He gets it mostly right but is lacking on that stuff

Top Bottom