• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

eznark

Banned
A simpleton response to lay it all down on the QB here.

Chargers would be still 2-4 without the loss in Green Bay. Basically all I am saying things should be interesting.

Rivers was literally the only reason the Chargers were in that game. And Manning (while capable of) is not playing like a guy who can throw the ball 65 times.

The new Captains Checkdown

e:

The case for benching Bradford. Cannot make intermediate throws. At all

CSTF-k1VAAA2Shc.jpg:large

@spin

Thank you ;) I will never squicken to the Pats. I only like bad teams with bad QBs. I must have seen something in Luck to know that one day he could become the next Carr/Bradford
I'd love to see how many of those were drops by Jordan Mathews.

Not that Bradford's been great, but I've watched 90% of their snaps and the receivers are fucking horrible.

Hunter S.

Harris poll of 2,368 people and fans of cheating. The parentheses show last years ranking. Patriots get a huge boost.

1. Cowboys (4)
T-2. Packers (3)
T-2. Patriots (8)
4. Broncos (1)
5. Steelers (5)
6. Seahawks (6)
7. Bears (9)
8. Giants (2)
9. 49ers (7)
10. Saints (10)
11. Cardinals (19)
12. Falcons (22)
13. Redskins (14)
14. Eagles (T-15)
15. Raiders (18)
16. Panthers (28)
17-T. Dolphins (T-15)
17-T. Colts (26)
19. Bills (T-20)
20. Lions (13)
21-T. Jets (11)
21-T. Ravens (T-23)
23. Vikings (12)
24. Texans (27)
25. Bengals (17)
26. Chiefs (T-23)
27. Browns (T-20)
28. Buccaneers (30)
29. Titans (T-31)
30-T. Chargers (T-23)
30-T. Rams (29)
32. Jaguars (T-31)

Hindl

Fucking finally added midway checkpoints to some of those vomit levels. Makes them way more manageable than just fucking start over. Get fucked, dumb Sneses.

Playing through the old games again I realize there's a bunch of stuff that they can add that they're probably saving for the sequel. All I want them to add to this one now is slopes and I'm set

Buying a house is the most stressful damn thing you'll do in life. Ugh.

my home purchase hasn't been too horrible thus far. It helps to have a good agent and family to guide you through the process when you have questions. I'm also single, though, so that probably also helps things.
Closing date Nov 20th *crosses fingers*

Try building one in Indiana while you are living in Boston!
I can only imagine. The process hasn't been too bad up until this past week. I close on Monday but might have to push back a day due to some gift funds that the underwriter is having some issues with. Though I've been assured all will be well, its still stressful as hell to have committed to everything (broke my current lease where I've been renting, planning a move and renovations, etc.). Our loan officer has been exceptional throughout, thankfully.

My brother in law bought during the housing bubble and they literally looked at almost nothing. Though I suppose that's why they scrutinize you to the level that they do nowadays.

Can't watch it at the moment, is Hardy featured at all?

Nope. Not at all.

Not that Bradford's been great, but I've watched 90% of their snaps and the receivers are fucking horrible.

Yeah coming into the year people were worried about the WRs, but no one could have predicted they would be this terrible.

squicken

YH is right that the team is not the same as it used to be. But until CAR I thought he had chances downfield and didn't take them.

You can look at Nick Foles splits and see how losing DJAX, having a banged up line, and living with FisherBall has changed his numbers. That's not a Foles/Bradford comparison. Just showing a guy who has had circumstances around him change and has had his production change with them

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/14877/year/2014/nick-foles

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 4m4 minutes ago
#Giants last won in New Orleans at Superdome in 1993 when Phil Simms was their starting quarterback and Dan Reeves was the head coach.

Like I said, the Superdome has not been kind to the Giants at all. We'll see if this year will be any different.

BigAT

Nope. Not at all.

That's a shame. Jerry doubled down on him on the radio:

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr
Jerry Jones says on @1053thefan that his view not changed on Greg Hardy's sideline rant and he wants to sign him to long-term extension

DMczaf

That's a shame. Jerry doubled down on him on the radio:

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr
Jerry Jones says on @1053thefan that his view not changed on Greg Hardy's sideline rant and he wants to sign him to long-term extension

What is up with Houston and Dallas?

I honestly have no comment on Landry there because I cannot stop watching Cushing.
His lack of effort is pretty incredible. The funny thing is he's the guy who hits Landry as he's going into the endzone. It was only 7-0 at that point, not sure why the Texans looked that lifeless.

I'm not trying to be!

He didn't have to go fast. Texans D just expected him to waltz out of bounds.
I think he has some nice burst when he hits the open field. I'm not saying he has elite speed but I think his bad 40 time was a fluke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T82CfyD4yM

Hunter S.

Rivers was literally the only reason the Chargers were in that game. And Manning (while capable of) is not playing like a guy who can throw the ball 65 times.

Packers look better on paper, yes.

The Broncos are at their best usually late in a game. this year and the Tebow year have taught me to believe. I am not the type to just cry we're fucked when my team is in a tough situation.

bionic77

So we are all wearing Suh jerseys this Thursday right?

Beaten up Pats line. In another country with strange laws on violence in sports. No one is really watching.

Perfect storm.

This is what he was born to do.

Dan GrazianoVerified account
‏@DanGrazianoESPN
Giants, Pierre-Pauls's reps are in talks about a 1-yr, incentive-heavy deal. No guarantee it gets done, but there's optimism.

Pretty big step. Looks like he passed the physical.

MIA @ NE ->One out of seven in Foxboro. Just be competitive and play with energy, anything else is wishful thinking. Expect Belichick to pull something that will mindboggle Campbell. Hype dies. Dolphins hire Haley. I move to Nepal for two years so I don't have to see that shit.

:jnc

jmdajr

Are you fucking serious? I was thinking of taking some people to RenFest.

Was gonna go Trick or Treating with the little one for the first time. Yup.

I just hope predictions are wrong.

edit: Going to Cancun for a wedding. 80% chance of rain the whole time I am there.

Top Bottom