• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 1m1 minute ago
#Texans have released Ryan Mallett.

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 26s26 seconds ago
The #Texans have released Ryan Mallett and are working to bring back T.J. Yates as their backup quarterback.

TJ TIME!! Its happening Dega! Someone is coming home.

Neither the Houston nor Indy clown shows deserve to win this division. Hope the Jags win it with a 7-9 record.

It's like the AFC North: we know whoever they send won't win a game in the playoffs, so why even send them. Just add the Jets and the shitty NFC East team that would've barely missed because of a Week 17 loss in their places instead so we can at least get some funny fuckball out of it

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Mallet's been cut! All our problems have been solved... oh wait.

At least everyone will shut the hell up about it now. You don't go into a game with one active QB, that's asinine.

Try building one in Indiana while you are living in Boston!

Seriously, buying is one thing, building is another. Between the banks and the local government its like no one wants you to build.

jmdajr

csvwqmfuwaa7ivh-e1445961248168.jpg

Local News

Godslay

Banned
Agreed but at the same time Smith basically castrated O'Brien at the same time. Just ammo for Smith to save his ass after the season. He did the same thing to Kubiak in 2013.

See I look at it the other way around. Smith preserved BOB's balls (and his own), in the sense that both of them would have looked real dumb if they didn't have a solid option behind Hoyer.

Does that rob from BOB's cred in the locker-room? Probably. Should it? If it was a solid locker-room that believed in BOB I think that it wouldn't. The team would have been the one to put Mallet into his place, not BOB or the management. In all honesty, I think this one is on BOB, just seems like the culture isn't there and it's a mess right now. Feels like BOB didn't build leadership within his own team. Hopefully he has some allies in the locker-room that can help him otherwise it's probably going to stagnate.

Then again we look at these things as a black box, nobody really knows what goes on behind those closed doors. It's all guess work, and you could very well be right.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Keenum on the way home boys

I actually predicted this before the season. lol Lets see if it happens.

jmdajr

Mallet's been cut! All our problems have been solved... oh wait.

At least everyone will shut the hell up about it now. You don't go into a game with one active QB, that's asinine.

Tebow time is near. Him and Watt will be unstoppable.....for Jesus.

Line_HTX

(FOX NEWS ALERT SOUND)

HIT THE ROAD, JACK! DON'T COME BACK NO MORE!

GET YOUR BONEY WHITE ASS OUT OF THIS TOWN!!

At least Andre Johnson and Jacoby Jones have heart.

YOU HAVE NO HEART, AND NEVER HAD ONE!

I'M NOT SAYING, I'M NOT SORRY. JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER YOU~

eznark

Banned
All Mallett had to do to collect a pay check for 10-15 years in the NFL is not be a total asshole. What a fucking clown.

JABEE

PFT said:
The biggest thing I said to them was, ‘Guys, it’s like an Italian dining room table,'” Tomsula said, via Matt Barrows of the Sacrameto Bee. “‘Everybody’s sitting around the table and sometimes it gets heated, dishes get broken, people leave. [But] everybody’s got to come back to the table to eat. And when it’s all said and done, we’re hugging and kissing and we’re eating good food again.

Sounds like bizarro-FMT. Hugging, kissing, and eating.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eatball-jim-tomsula-describes-heated-meeting/

GM Smith apparently only vetoed BOB's request to release Mallet yesterday because they didn't have a backup plan. Now they gonna get Yates back, so he's gone

All Mallett had to do to collect a pay check for 10-15 years in the NFL is not be a total asshole. What a fucking clown.

It is staggering that he couldnt just be on time for a flight. I wonder what happens with his $700k roster bonus for this season. Spotrac doesnt say when it was due to be paid out. It would be nuts if he cost himself that by being such a fuck up.

jmdajr

It was a hard road, but Texans finally no. 32 in NFL power rankings

At one point in the second quarter Sunday, Miami had 35 points while Houston had zero yards of offense. Read that line again. That might be the most amazing stat I've ever seen. No, that is the most amazing stat I've ever seen.

Godslay

Banned
Well, at least they have someone lined up now as the backup.

The news of Mallet being potentially being cut shouldn't have bubbled up in the news. Keep it a secret, get a guy lined up and then dump his ass on the street.

eznark

Banned
It is staggering that he couldnt just be on time for a flight. I wonder what happens with his $700k roster bonus for this season. Spotrac doesnt say when it was due to be paid out. It would be nuts if he cost himself that by being such a fuck up.

He made the roster so he gets paid.

I have to assume he did it on purpose hoping to get cut and sign somewhere else, but I think he is really overestimating his own ability.

Maybe he thinks Jerry will sign him?

JABEE

I have to assume he did it on purpose hoping to get cut and sign somewhere else, but I think he is really overestimating his own ability.

He must first beat up a woman or small child. Only then will he be accepted into the Cowboys fraternity.

I thought that sometimes roster bonuses are, be on the roster for x games, get paid.

How long before Jerrah signs him?

Your post and ez's back to back was perfect. I really do wonder if he did this to get on the Cowboys.

tmdorsey

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 1m1 minute ago
#Texans have released Ryan Mallett.

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 26s26 seconds ago
The #Texans have released Ryan Mallett and are working to bring back T.J. Yates as their backup quarterback.

TJ TIME!! Its happening Dega! Someone is coming home.

I'm happy for ya Mech!

Top Bottom