• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

NYJ @ Oak is one of the most interesting matchups as a win for Oakland would propel them to being in the playoff discussion for the first time since 2003 or so, and a loss for the Jets would really hurt. A win would foment them in the WC picture in the AFC, especially as other teams face likely losses.

OuterLimits

Great win Cards. Kind of imploded at the end after dominating most of second half, but it was a win. 5-2 ain't too bad.

Chris Johnson is having a hell of a season. Who saw that coming?

Another game in the UK this week? How many games are there this year?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Great win Cards. Kind of imploded at the end after dominating most of second half, but it was a win. 5-2 ain't too bad.

Chris Johnson is having a hell of a season. Who saw that coming?

Another game in the UK this week? How many games are there this year?

3. This is it.

Hunter S.

I hate waiting for Sunday night games.

It we be nice to see the broncos wearing the blue Jersey and white pants. So it makes the Broncos look like how they did when they beat Green Bay in Super Bowl XXXII !!!

1998.super.bowl.john-elway.005794413.jpg

Although Cooter hasn't had any legal problems since becoming an NFL coach, he was arrested twice during his time at Tennessee. In June 2006, Cooter was suspended indefinitely from the Volunteers football program after being arrested and charged with DUI. In 2009, Cooter was hit with an aggravated burglary charge after he "climbed through a woman's window, stripped down to his underwear and got into bed with the woman," according to WVLT-TV in Knoxville.

:kas

Pack vs Broncos should be a good game. Not sure why people expect a blowout, the Denver D is for real. They ought to be considered every bit as good as the Pats, unless we're in bizarro world and offense is now what wins in January.

Hunter S.

Pack vs Broncos should be a good game. Not sure why people expect a blowout, the Denver D is for real. They ought to be considered every bit as good as the Pats, unless we're in bizarro world and offense is now what wins in January.

yeah, I mean the Chargers did almost beat the pack last week. Plus, they have to come and gasp for our thin air.

squicken

Tom Gower ‏@ThomasGower
Matt Ryan has only had 5 attempts >25 yards downfield this season. In 7 games. Pretty impressive, really. Bridgewater next w/ 8 (in 6 gms).

The new Captains Checkdown

e:

The case for benching Bradford. Cannot make intermediate throws. At all

CSTF-k1VAAA2Shc.jpg:large

@spin

Thank you ;) I will never squicken to the Pats. I only like bad teams with bad QBs. I must have seen something in Luck to know that one day he could become the next Carr/Bradford

Narag

Does not compute.

You know Squick, I don't care what they say, you're alright with me as long as you don't Squicken to the Pats!

Shell Shocked David Carr/Jeff George Edition Luck vs. Cam!

I've discovered how to save Luck. Eliminate the 11-20 yard pass from his game!!!

IEh5B81.png

squicken

I've discovered how to save Luck. Eliminate the 11-20 yard pass from his game!!!

IEh5B81.png

I really wish they had this differently split. 11-25 is generally accepted as intermediate. Longer than 25 is deep. You would almost need to chart the games yourself since there is nothing out there that breaks a play down by throw vs catch

Bowser

MIA @ NE

DET @ KC (9:30AM - London)

SD @ BAL
ARI @ CLE
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ PIT
TEN @ HOU
NYG @ NO
SF @ STL
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK
SEA @ DAL

GB @ DEN

IND @ CAR

Cardinals game was expected as fuck. Ravens get way behind, I accept the defeat, Ravens make it close, I start to believe, Flacco crushes my hope.

Fans in AZ were damn good. They were loud as shit when they were supposed to be, and didn't fuck with us much. No good food at the stadium though.

As for the game, what can I say? D was bad, and it doesn't help when the refs gift a 70 yard run. Offense was bad, and Flacco was road Flacco. Also, gotta clean house on the coaches other than Harbs. Trestman and Pees are garbage. If Ed Reed is interested in the U of Miami job, then why is he not our DC right now?

Spinluck

IEh5B81.png

There were a few times yesterday when guys got open underneath and he would have his eyes locked downfield. I'm absolutely lost, he never used to do it to this extent. He never looked all that comfortable yesterday, and does not have any confidence in his arm it seems. Pep and Pagano are still some of the worst at making any sort of decent in game adjustments and it shows.

I think you're right though, we need to adapt the old man Hasslebald offense and just go for short shit with some running to balance things out. Gore looks really good back there, and I think we can still salvage the offense (and season--btw salvage does not mean Superbowl, just not a complete shit season).

Luck being bad right now exposes this team even more, can't dig em out all the time.

Edit: I'm not sure why his downfield throwing has dropped off so much. It's a bummer. Also, TY got paid and hasn't done much, and Costanza is fucking us over huge with the holding calls and he's our best linemen. Our O-line has the most holding calls in the league and yetLuck is still getting popped.

Crowell for Luck straight up

Meet me outside, I'm gonna kick your ass.

Narag

There were a few times yesterday when guys got open underneath and he would have his eyes locked downfield. I'm absolutely lost, he never used to do it to this extent. He never looked all that comfortable yesterday, and does not have any confidence in his arm it seems. Pep and Pagano are still some of the worst at making any sort of decent in game adjustments and it shows.

I think you're right though, we need to adapt the old man Hasslebald offense and just go for short shit with some running to balance things out. Gore looks really good back there, and I think we can still salvage the offense (and season--btw salvage does not mean Superbowl, just not a complete shit season).

Luck being bad right now exposes this team even more, can't dig em out all the time.

Irsay should make a swerve and not fire Pagano this week but kick Pep out and let Chud run the offense like Pagano wanted.

jbug617

Banned
Cardinals game was expected as fuck. Ravens get way behind, I accept the defeat, Ravens make it close, I start to believe, Flacco crushes my hope.

Fans in AZ were damn good. They were loud as shit when they were supposed to be, and didn't fuck with us much. No good food at the stadium though.

As for the game, what can I say? D was bad, and it doesn't help when the refs gift a 70 yard run. Offense was bad, and Flacco was road Flacco. Also, gotta clean house on the coaches other than Harbs. Trestman and Pees are garbage. If Ed Reed is interested in the U of Miami job, then why is he not our DC right now?

you guys got jobbed on the lineman eligible receiver play. They show the replay at home and the guy did identify himself to the ref.

KingBroly

Banned
MIA @ NE

DET @ KC (9:30AM - London)

SD @ BAL
ARI @ CLE
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ PIT
TEN @ HOU
NYG @ NO
SF @ STL
TB @ ATL

NYJ @ OAK
SEA @ DAL

GB @ DEN

IND @ CAR

Spinluck

Irsay should make a swerve and not fire Pagano this week but kick Pep out and let Chud run the offense like Pagano wanted.

Probably a result of Grigson having his hands on that. Fucking idiot. Can't even pick his coaches lol.

I'd cut him loose before Pagano honestly, but based off what I'm reading it seems like Pagano will be the fall guy. He isn't a top tier coach, but I think he was shorthanded by Grigson.

Narag

Probably a result of Grigson having his hands on that. Fucking idiot. Can't even pick his coaches lol.

I'd cut him loose before Pagano honestly, but based off what I'm reading it seems like Pagano will be the fall guy. He isn't a top tier coach, but I think he was shorthanded by Grigson.

I think Irsay's going to clean house and we'll have Peyton as our GM and he'll win another ring that way and and and.

Top Bottom