• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Been watching the Falcons all year and the defense is really dialed in this game. My father has to be jumping for joy at work to see the Falcons this close to going to the SB.

Reminds me of the high powered Carolina team of last year. Wonder what will happen to the Falcons next season.

They have way more weapons and a more consistent line than carolina. Will be interesting to see what effect losing Shanahan has, but I see no reason they won't still be an elite offense.

Time to bring back a classic

OiwkWKc.gif
OiwkWKc.gif
OiwkWKc.gif

OiwkWKc.gif
OiwkWKc.gif
OiwkWKc.gif

Not a lot of these folks left in Atlanta jnc

Been watching the Falcons all year and the defense is really dialed in this game. My father has to be jumping for joy at work to see the Falcons this close to going to the SB.
I think the falcons defense is better than advertised but it's hard to figure out if it's the same effect as the sham cowboys defense that was kept fresh by the offense.

I love it that this is the excuse after the stellar defensive performance in the last 2 weeks with the same players.
Pack offense laid a huge egg. Missing blitz pickups, fumbles, drops

Defense has been opportunistic over the last 8 weeks, not today. Every time they had a chance to make a play, they didn't. Only exception was that stop early to hold them to 3.

Nategc20

Banned
Stellar? Hardly. They definitely punched above their weight but they should have lost to the Giants without the drops.
But they won. Nothing was exposed 2 weeks ago about that defense and no one was saying that the Packers had the weakest defense back then. Just give it to Atlanta that they are a legit squad.

Top Bottom