• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bro, this is not relax time. There is a very real and very possible Trump presidency in our future. There's nothing remotely funny about this moment.

I'm saying Relax both in the sense of "there is still time" and "even if he gets elected he still has a Congress and Senate to deal with"

I'm in line voting right now so I'm doing my part

Someone can educate me but when I see "Bernie would have closed this out by now" I'm like... then why didn't he win in the primary?
Only Dems vote in, what, half of the primary? And the other states he had an edge?

We're far enough removed that my memory isn't 100%, but Bernie had broader appeal among independents, and (perhaps more importantly) much better favorability #s.

Most Trump votes are about who he's not (card carrying democratic royalty in the public eye for decades), Bernie would have a more credible counterargument ("I'm an independent!")

Cleveland wins the NBA title, the Cubs win the World Series, Trump wins the Presidency... Bills win the Super Bowl? Yeah, that's probably a step too far.

Line_HTX

Need Johnnie Walkers, need Jim Bean, need Jack n Cokes.

QkJpamU.gif

Beach

I drove 2 and a half hours after work from Irvine to Glendale to vote. I did my part. Don't blame me.

The shift on talk radio the past few hours has been jaw dropping I honestly cannot believe this is happening.

NFL-GAF is like the closest I have to a bunker/fort right now. I don't even want to be on Twitter or that election thread or Poli-GAF lol

RBH

Neat, I always wondered what it would be like to be deported or put into a concentration camp.

Fun times ahead for minorities in this country.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Neat, I always wondered what it would be like to be deported or put into a concentration camp.

Fun times ahead for minorities in this country.

Like I said on twitter, it's not all roses out here for us straight white males thanks to climate change and potential war with Russia. We were finally heading towards some real progress with climate change and that's all going to be fucked.

cdyhybrid

I don't ever want to hear another negative word about the West Coast. We are trying to save this country from the KKK utopia.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We had a good run.

I especially feel bad for Muslim Americans.

Well current Muslims are still (for now) mostly protected.

Immigrants and refugees are going to be screwed by decree via the State Department. Don't even need an act of congress I think to deny visas.

Gobias

Banned
Like I said on twitter, it's not all roses out here for us straight white males thanks to climate change and potential war with Russia. We were finally heading towards some real progress with climate change and that's all going to be fucked.
We're all going down together

squicken

OMG

I thought all along Trump was a joke. That it was the end of the Republican party as I knew it. But now it kinda feels like he might actually win

cdyhybrid

That because they counted the T first, the metro areas are solid blue and always get counted the latest.
They said that about Florida too.

For real though, this is a referendum on white people in this country. Every minority is watching in abject horror as white people vote to sell us down the river. If Trump doesn't win this there will be some radical changes to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Not sure I got enough alcohol hmmm🤔
Also not sure I'm gonna make my early morning workout hmmm🤔
Well current Muslims are still (for now) mostly protected.

Immigrants and refugees are going to be screwed by decree via the State Department. Don't even need an act of congress I think to deny visas.
I meant the hate speech he spits towards those groups. It might sound silly but what he says is exactly the type of speech used in terrorism propaganda tapes.

Instead of trying to bring us all together his speech is deviding us in that group

Draxal

They said that about Florida too.

For real though, this is a referendum on white people in this country. Every minority is watching in abject horror as white people vote to sell us down the river. If Trump doesn't win this there will be some radical changes to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Its that, but its was also a horrific horrific job the DNC that caused this, any other candidate would have won in a landslide.

Trump is beating Clinton in states where Obama has a favorable rating.

Fox318

Today is proof that democrats need to win back working class white voters.

And that Hillary probably should have put Bernie on the ticket.

Beach

At the very least the DNC will finally restart. It was very much needed.

And my god any other candidate would have won either it was Biden or Bernie. GAF told me for months Clinton was the most electable.

Top Bottom