• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

I know we all hate fantasy questions, but this one is so bad I had ask. It's the playoffs....

Blake Bortles v MIN
Ryan Tannehill v ARI

Which will suck less?

Lho9RGV.jpg

Don't you hate it when you get photo bombed by the living dead?

bishoptl is no longer a mod.

End of an era :(

Trump's America :(

Gigglepoo

You know how the NFL started to keep track of sacks in 1982 or whenever? Why doesn't the league just go back to document how many sacks players racked up in the years before that?

JABEE

I would like to see my boy Floy become a mod. His reign of terror would be something for the ages.

Don't you dare weaponize that evil.

Look what Floyd did to Bionic.

Bionic is worshiping a stick in his back yard.

He keeps saying he's going to get a Switch.

Gata should be very afraid.

MechDX

Final four for the AFC South’s three 6-6 teams:

Colts: vs Texans, @Vikings, @Raiders, vs Jaguars
Texans: @Colts, vs Jaguars, vs Bengals, @Titans
Titans: vs Broncos, @Chiefs, @Jaguars, vs Texans

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
You know how the NFL started to keep track of sacks in 1982 or whenever? Why doesn't the league just go back to document how many sacks players racked up in the years before that?

I have read multiple explanations, the most likely of which is, who would pay for that? Sacks (and other modern stats) mainly started getting tracked officially because of incentives in contacts. Which is probably why a negative stat like drops is still not officially tracked.

Another explanation is that complete film of a complete season isn't available until a certain time period. And if you cant track every game for say, the 1968 season then any tally would be tainted. And even if you could assemble complete film from 1968 is it worth it if you don't have complete film from 69?

Basically it is a hard endeavor with low value return i guess.

Well my day sucked...

bishoptl is no longer a mod.

End of an era :(
What?

I know we all hate fantasy questions, but this one is so bad I had ask. It's the playoffs....

Blake Bortles v MIN
Ryan Tannehill v ARI

Which will suck less?
Of your options Larry... I would probably go Tannehill..

The Ravens just dunked on them and they are going to want to get back on track.. I would probably go Tannehill.

I would like to see my boy Floy become a mod. His reign of terror would be something for the ages.
I fear power so i try to respect power Mack.. I watched and read enough Spider-Man to understand how to handle great power.

Don't you dare weaponize that evil.

Look what Floyd did to Bionic.

Bionic is worshiping a stick in his back yard.

He keeps saying he's going to get a Switch.

Gata should be very afraid.
It's not my fault Bionic turned to Nintendo for happiness.. in fact what started the downward spiral was Pittsburgh choking against the Dolphins..

Arguably.. it's Chris's fault..

Hunter S.

@psmyth12
Thru 12 games, Broncos S @BossWard43 T.J. Ward leads all NFL safeties with 10 QB hurries. No NFL safety has more sacks (8.5) in the last 6 years.

Top Bottom