• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

squicken

C0OpF-nVEAAQpQN.jpg:large

C0OpHFcUoAAxfDF.jpg:large

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ractor-in-brian-hartline?campaign=Twitter_atn

OK then. Hartline joins a growing chorus of Pryor Deniers. Adam Jones dismissed Pryor's abilities as a wide receiver in the lead up to their Week 14 matchup, then literally trashed the Browns' leading receiver after the game.

Giants corner Janoris Jenkins likewise ripped Pryor both before and after their matchup. And don't forget Vikings guard Alex Boone, who said this summer of his experience with Pryor at Ohio State: "I hated everything about him."

The most obvious explanation: Pryor has an abrasive personality that drives people nuts. If that's the case, the wide receiver has done a nice job concealing it from the media this season. You have to wonder how much this might spook the Browns as they ponder whether to build around the former quarterback-turned-outside playmaker.

squicken

The Browns would be dumb as fuck to let their only offensive weapon go. Pryor has been as consistent as you would want from a team that's 0-14. Maybe he's just an asshole, but that doesn't mean he isn't talented.

I think the issue is like Hartline said. If he has a work ethic issue, is he going to all the sudden start working harder because he got paid?

Steelers have lost 4 of their last 5 to the Rats, including being embarrassed by Ryan Fucking Mallett for fuck's sake.

We need Christmas Day to be Redemption Day.

Tom Penny

The Browns would be dumb as fuck to let their only offensive weapon go. Pryor has been as consistent as you would want from a team that's 0-14. Maybe he's just an asshole, but that doesn't mean he isn't talented.

Paying players big money after one year of production is a recipe for success. Ask the Texans.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Real stats.

CRMUCkV.jpg

I was going to replace the couch pillow on the right with an anime pillow, but was horrified by the search results of "anime pillow" on Google. Fuck...

Hoollly Shit lmaoooooo

I haven't said it, but felt it for a long time, BigAT is NFLGAFs best poster by a mile.

bionic77

Steelers have lost 4 of their last 5 to the Rats, including being embarrassed by Ryan Fucking Mallett for fuck's sake.

I think I am going to be in Disney on that day so thankfully I will miss the hurt if it all goes wrong.

This team is due to blow a game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

This is the best defense and worst offense both teams have had in their meetings the last few years. Should be interesting.

bionic77

This is the best defense and worst offense both teams have had in their meetings the last few years. Should be interesting.
Ravens defense is better than the Steelers and the opposite is true on offense.

I can't watch Flacco pick us apart. I can't!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ravens defense is better than the Steelers and the opposite is true on offense.

I can't watch Flacco pick us apart. I can't!

Right. This is by far the worst Ravens offense since they won the Superb Owl, and their best defense since before then.

Meanwhile its been kind of a down year for the Steelers offensively and kind of an up year for their pass defense. Luckily the Ravens can't run either because that's where the Steelers really suck.

Until the curse of the Terrible Towel took effect the Bengals were set to put 40+ on the Steelers mainly with chunky runs.

bionic77

Right. This is by far the worst Ravens offense since they won the Superb Owl, and their best defense since before then.

Meanwhile its been kind of a down year for the Steelers offensively and kind of an up year for their pass defense. Luckily the Ravens can't run either because that's where the Steelers really suck.

Until the curse of the Terrible Towel took effect the Bengals were set to put 40+ on the Steelers mainly with chunky runs.
Anyone can run on the Steelers if they stick to it.

For once we are better at defending the pass (through not great at that either).

I just want a giant lead early and Flacco to go full on flaccid.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Reforming rookie QB pay scale was the best thing the league ever did for competitiveness. Think how much it sucked to be saddled with someone like Sam Bradford at that price or more if it hadn't been cut right after he was drafted.

Line_HTX

I'll have a little bit of time over the next two weeks. If anyone has All-22 gif requests, I got you.

Hmm... There was a 4th Down where Savage threw a fade to Hopkins in the end zone that was completely covered by Ramsey. I'd like to know what other looks were there that Savage could've gone to on that play please.

Farooq

Banned
Hmm... There was a 4th Down where Savage threw a fade to Hopkins in the end zone that was completely covered by Ramsey. I'd like to know what other looks were there that Savage could've gone to on that play please.

This one? Looks like the back motioned into the backfield and Savage saw one on one, seems like it was a designed to go to Hopkins.

A-22

Endzone cam.

OldMan

Banned
The Sherman talk is stupid. If you want professional answeres to the media look to a LeBron or Andrew Luck,. NOT Richard Sherman

Top Bottom