• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This thread ain't big enough for 2 dogs. I'm gonna kindly ask you to change.

kyunbHx.gif

Hindl

He just said it on the podcast. Gonna ride off with his meme money and cursed for the first time in 8 years to say "Fuck Floy"

:/ is Floyd getting more powerful? what is going on

was looking forward to the podcast today to hear jeffs Horizon stuff.

Floys getting too powerful. We need to stop him

And yeah I need to listen today couldn't catch it live cuz of a doctor's appointment

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I wonder if Drew's heading back to the game dev side. I can't imagine the pay scale's all that great at CBSI/GB, and he was at Backbone prior to GB. Not that the gaming industry pays all that well either, but there's more room to move up compared to game journalism stuff.

Could possibly be a side-move to a tv/broadcast/video-edit gig elsewhere in CBS perhaps?

Bread

Banned
Breadstream News @RealNews 10s ago
We at Breadstream are proud to announce that we have traded Floy to Giant Bomb for Drew Scanlon. Thank you Floy for all your work now go curse the Gerrst
Official

Sanjuro

All the people selling their Switches in their are juniors.

Also they are scalping, which seems to be the OT's favorite punching bag lately.

Jarnet87

All the people selling their Switches in their are juniors.

Also they are scalping, which seems to be the OT's favorite punching bag lately.

Selling your Switch pre-order for profit is against the JCBs rules and regulations. They deserve to be juniors. Now passing on a pre-order or selling it at cost gets you a ticket back into the embraces of the JCBs at a later date, because those folks are clearly unable to join the crew at this time.

Actually you know what, I'm glad Sanjuro posted that picture. Because every once in awhile I like to remind ppl that KFC Is outta control
kfc-e1414094049592.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wonder if Drew's heading back to the game dev side. I can't imagine the pay scale's all that great at CBSI/GB, and he was at Backbone prior to GB. Not that the gaming industry pays all that well either, but there's more room to move up compared to game journalism stuff.

Could possibly be a side-move to a tv/broadcast/video-edit gig elsewhere in CBS perhaps?

Games journalism must be a labor of love because there has to be a reason that all of the former big IGN names from like the early 00's moved on to "real jobs".

Unless you're the owner anyway like Peer Schneider at IGN, at some point you probably want to get a bigger paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom