• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
AT is making the thread and sources tell me that the whole thing will be dedicated to my work! he's giving me the lifetime achievement award!!!!

🎶 Fuck bein' rich when I'm forty, man, I'm tryna make it now 🎶

drake-3.w529.h352.gif

Malalaw

Man, I was really hyped for ME:A but now I don't even care. I am still going to play it eventually, but I will not be in a hurry to do so. EA Access will have my back there. Time to get my daily Zelda fix before I head into work. I plan on finding atleast 6-8 more shrines. A friend of mine already found 82, I need to step my game up.

kaiju

Kap has a job offer!

The CFL's Hamilton Tiger-Cats have added NFL quarterbacks Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III to their exclusive negotiation list, a source confirmed Monday. Neither Kaepernick nor Griffin have expressed public interest in playing in the CFL, but both are free agents amid relatively limited NFL interest. If they choose to play in the CFL, Hamilton would own their rights. The Tiger-Cats also have the rights to former NFL quarterback Johnny Manziel, who is attempting a comeback after sitting out the 2016 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom