• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

MechDX

Man both these teams need to find a franchise QB. Should call the Browns during the draft and trade up for whoever they pass on

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pack training staff will (correctly) advise based on long term impact rather than whatever the quick fix is. The organization is far-sighted to a fault, they won't go against the grain this one time.

Considering it's his throwing shoulder, rushing back is a fool's errand no matter what you do. Might as well get it right.

Maybe install a titanium collarbone while they're in there

Mumford Procedure like Romo is an option. Dallas forced Romo back too soon in 2015 and he broke the damn thing again, and that was not his throwing shoulder, I would hope they take extra precaution here, do not want Green Bay to trot into the playoffs and have him break the fucking thing again

As long as they treat his throwing shoulder like the baby Jesus with the best doctors money can buy- we’re good.

I hope he doesn’t take another snap this season because who gives a shit?

Mike McCarthy gets angry as reporter asks about Colin Kaepernick

Damn. Is there video of this anywhere?

Also from the comment section:

Wienke posts at PFT as nflguru12 confirmed

Holy shit Mike, it’s not like knowledgeable fans would hold it against you that the backup quarterback spot has been neglected either way. It’s the most useless roster spot ever when everything is built around Rodgers. I don’t get why he’s so defensive.

That PFT commenter knows what he’s talking about though!

Bears and Fox announce 5 year extension

DMTAd0WXcAAGihV.jpg

Pepiope

John Clark NBCPhilly‏Verified account @JClarkNBCS 12m12 minutes ago
More
50,000 Eagles fans✍🏼petition to ban Pete Morelli from🦅gms

Malcolm Jenkins:
“I would definitely sign the petition if it came across my desk”

Really this needs to be talked about everyday until the NFL does something.

Duxxy3

I can't believe Bill traded Brisset for a 4th string WR. Who probably wouldn't even make the team if Edelman and Mitchell were healthy.

Top Bottom